Lancome Juicy Tubes Blueberry Blast

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

4.2

on 3/19/2004 10:34:00 PM

Weirdness. I wish this made my teeth seem whiter, but I'm afraid it really doesn't. The mintiness makes me feel like I've just brushed my teeth, or perhaps applied toothpaste to my lips, but no whitening effect. On its own, this gloss doesn't really do much for me. It's pretty much a clear gloss with freaky cool purple iridescent glitter. It's not icky chunky glitter, though. It's...well, let's just say I mesmerize myself watching my lips in the mirror as the purple bits appear, then disappear. I do like it over other colors, though. Adds depth and, how you say, freakiness. In a good way. Medium sticky, medium lasting power.

on 2/17/2004 6:54:00 PM

This color in the tube reminds me of a Blue Raspberry Popcicle....I love it.Blueberry Blast is a awesome sheer blue with blue/violet glitter, on its own it just kinda tones down the nude in my lips and makes them appear pinker and OH SO SHINEY, but IMHO Blueberry Blast performs best when paired with a pink lipstick, it somehow makes the pink violety...and tones it down. It also makes my lips look super wet...I love this look. This is the first JT I have ever bought from a Lancome Counter, all others I own have been part of PWP or purchaced from ebay...This one was well worth the 15.50, and I won't hesitate to repurchace.I must add that this has a minty scent, I was so hoping for a blueberry scent, but the mint is nice and not overbearing. continued >>

on 2/14/2004 10:04:00 PM

I love juicy tubes, I have 8 of them now (bought three more today), but this is the tackiest color I've seen since 1982. The sparkles are a really hideous fuscia opal color. The bizarre shifting effect makes the eyes hurt. A freind of mine tried this one on today and me and my other freind had to take it out of her hand, big veto. Friends don't let freinds wear Blueblurry Blast...

My new JT favorite. Actually, just my new l/g favorite. This is a great product. The purple blue glitter shows up great and smells and tastes great too. Will be stocking up on this!

on 6/28/2003 10:48:00 PM

Just like the others I thought...blue?? No way it is going to look nice on. WELL IT DOES!! I have had more complements with this clear gloss than with any other color I have tried on (juicy tubes in Sun Bronze was a close second - got rave comments too!)
Cool little blue flecks...shimmer cool color!! A must have for summer!!!

on 5/2/2003 12:32:00 PM

I love this :) It's exactly what I wanted. Goes on basically clear, makes my teeth look whiter, makes my lips look swollen and glossy and kissable (but really not since I'd probably perma stick to them :) and has the coolest blue flicker disco groovy glitter ever. I'm wearing this today over my naturally pigmented lips and I look so cute! (if I say so myself!) I'm an NC35, auburn hair, green eyes. Try it out!