Wet 'n' Wild Megaflavors Gourmet in Butterscotch [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Yummy gloss! These glosses taste really good and I LOVE the firm jello-y texture. I haven't seen anything like this. They are really moisturizing and sheer and shiny. I love to poke the gloss too, lol.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this color. This is a summer musthave. If your not an alot-of-makeup girl, than this is perfect!! i love it!!

on 6/14/2005 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I admit, I bought this for the "jelly-like" texture. You don't see that everyday. That said, it is a gorgeous gold color that enhances my lips just by itself and does a really nice job at toning down a too-bright lipcolor. The flavor is caramelly-sweet, but not overly so, and it does a decent job at moisturizing to boot. There is one small flaw though, the tub packaging, which doesn't make it all that easy for me to use, since I feel I need to tote a lipbrush around with it. Other than that, it is amazing quality for under 2 Dollars.

As a product junkie I love all kinds of makeup ... Drug store all the way to the outragously priced. The Gourmet lip gloss line is my personal favorite. They are in great colors, textures and flavors. The only problems I can think of is they do not stay on too long and the tops of the boxes come off and get lip gloss all over everything. But over all they are wonderful and the best part is they are cheap.

on 5/18/2005 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I will love this gloss forever! Looks amazing on the lips, smells and tastes like heaven, and the price is great! I just wish it still came in the screw-on lid pots.

this golden lipgloss comes in a square tub, and is very moisturizing and creamy. it is really pretty, leaving a golden shimmery color on your lips. it lasts a while, and tastes like caramel or butterscotch. i would definitely buy this again, over other more expensive brands.

on 3/18/2005 2:33:00 PM

Mmmmm...this is really nice: butterscotch-y sweetness without any bad aftertaste. Leaves a subtle (might not be visible on those with very pigmented lips) shimmery gold glimmer on lips. Also adds some nice moisture (though this isn't really a balm). Fascinating texture accurately described below as "greasy jello". I don't like pot glosses normally b/c I don't like wiping my finger off after application, but I can deal with it in this case. Cheap, fun and tasty. Only issue might be the lid, as it doesn't seem very secure, but I'll forgive that.

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is a really cute, cheap lipgloss. It moisturizes very well & the smell is soooo good!
I'll buy it again!

so tasty and the golden sparkles look beautiful, especially over a deep red lipstick.

on 3/30/2005 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This smells just like butterscotch, it really shines and moisturizes! Love these glosses.