LUSH Rock Star

3.7

Smells like an irresistible chunk of sweet candy. It makes my skin feel smooth and delicious with it's fresh ingredients. I received this as a gift but I would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth who is looking for a treat for their skin. I use it daily in the shower. I love that it doesn't come in wasteful packaging and you can by it by the pound. I love Lush's Rockstar and you will too.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The first Lush soap that I bought and found myself outright disliking. Since Lush has created my all-time favourite Vanilla scents (the Vanillary fragrance and the Vanilla dee-light lotion), I thought this vanilla-smelling soap with be a instant hit. But instead of that lovely, soft vanilla scent that I was expecting, all I could smell on this soap was plastic. I won't even say that it smells like manufactured vanilla - just straight up plastic. I almost never use solid soaps to shower, only to wash my hands, and every time I used it I would be annoyed with the lingering scent afterwards. I can't even imagine using it all over the body. On top of that, it's probably the most drying soap I've tried from Lush. Simply not impressed. The only thing keeping me from giving it a single lippie is the things that this soap share with all other Lush soaps - cruelty free, vegetarian/vegan, and a more natural alternative.

To Read all 452 Reviews, Login or Join

I received this soap as a present and I was extremely excited to try it as it was the first lush soap that I had ever tried. It smells really sweet, which I really like, but it can sometimes be too overpowering but it still smelt amazing! I chopped the big bar into many small pieces and it lathered up really well, it was working fine until I got our of the shower and my skin felt really dried out and firm, I had to use a whole tonne of moisturiser to make my skin deep hydrated again. I'm going to give it another try soon and hope that it was a one time thing (I still have the rest of my bar so I want to atleast use more than 1 tiny piece of it) overall it smelt amazing but it left me feeling de-hydrated!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love love love!!

The first time I sniffed this soap, I hated it. It was so strange...but then I bought it...I hoped that it would grow on me. I was right because I freaking love this soap. The scent, as others have stated, is like bubblegum. I honestly think it is way more unique than just bubblegum, but that is the main scent. It has a beautiful, creamy consistency that I love. A lot of soaps on the market dry out the skin, but not this one. I actually get excited about using it. I have a few bars in my cabinet, and it makes one corner of my room smell wonderful. The scent is very powerful, so I really don't recommend to those who are sensitive to smells. Just leaving the bar in the bathroom can make the bathroom smell good. It is like a candle without the fire. Amazing soap.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Rock star is a pink lush soap that contains:coconut oil and vanilla. It lathers well in the hands but on a wash cloth less. It leaves the skin soft and moisturized. There is a little sweet scent that i can't identify in the list of the ingredients...Like a sweet coconut with vanilla mixed with rapeseed oil? Also,they used a fair trade vanilla absolute wich could be more of an earthy vanilla smell. Love it!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

First things first, this is a fantastic scent. Very sweet and girly without being sickening (I find Godmother to be overpowering) and lasts a long time. It lathers well and has a nice texture. However, this soap is really drying and leaves a film on the skin. If you want a nice smelling hand soap, check this out- but I would not recommend this as a body soap.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Best soap ever. Smells like candy. Definitely a staple for the bathroom. Lasts for a while too.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Yummy candy scented soap...I had a USD$20 hunk of HIWTK but I'm a huge product junkie so I decided to try a soap stack coz they are relatively inexpensive (Rockstar/Godmother), to me they both smell really similar but RS is a little more bubble gummy & its color suits it well! This is what Hello Kitty would smell like. Very sweet not cloying nor headache-inducing but it is very strong for a soap. I'm new to LUSH but I've loved every single thing I've gotten, I can't say that about too many brands coz there's always at least 1 dud right, not so for LUSH! I cannot wait to add more soaps to my collection although I try to refrain from hoarding coz LUSH doesn't use many preservatives but d**m I love trying/adding to my collection from LUSH; I was on a shampoo bar binge now I'm bingeing on bars of soap! I can't wait to see what LUSH has for Xmas sets!

One of my favourite soaps from Lush! It is a pink, very creamy soap which leaves your hands feelings nice and moisturised, however the creaminess can case Rock Star to melt more quickly than other soaps. The scent is a very sweet, bubble-gum lolly scent, with a hint of vanilla. The scent lasts for a long time on the skin as well, which is a bonus. It also leaves the bathroom smelling nice. Will continue to repurchase.