3.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

my favorite scent in the universe!!! if they made a perfume of this, I'd bathe in it!!!! the soap is good, it does what soap is supposed to do - cleanses, without being tooooo overly drying. it deposits a nice amount on my loofah. all soap is honestly a bit drying for me, but this one is a little less drying than the average I buy this soap over and over and over and over... love it... please make a perfume of this scent... I'll buy it all!!!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair

3 years ago

I didn't like the scent of this soap at all at first, too candy scented but after getting one as a gift I tried it out and found that the scent it leaves on the skin is not nearly as sweet and overpowering as the bar itself is. I like how creamy it is and it doesn't seem to dry my skin out. I would repurchase this.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

1.0

3 years ago

Smells amazing but does not lather at all so it's basically useless to me. I may try using it as a bubble bath to use it all up.

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

3 years ago

Love this soap!! Love the scent!! My skin feels so soft (I'm using Charity Pot lotion also!!)

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

Smells like an irresistible chunk of sweet candy. It makes my skin feel smooth and delicious with it's fresh ingredients. I received this as a gift but I would definitely recommend to anyone with a sweet tooth who is looking for a treat for their skin. I use it daily in the shower. I love that it doesn't come in wasteful packaging and you can by it by the pound. I love Lush's Rockstar and you will too.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

4 years ago

The first Lush soap that I bought and found myself outright disliking. Since Lush has created my all-time favourite Vanilla scents (the Vanillary fragrance and the Vanilla dee-light lotion), I thought this vanilla-smelling soap would be an instant hit. But instead of that lovely, soft vanilla scent that I was expecting, all I could smell on this soap was plastic. I won't even say that it smells like manufactured vanilla - just straight up plastic. I almost never use solid soaps to shower, only to wash my hands, and every time I used it I would be annoyed with the lingering scent afterwards. I can't even imagine using it all over the body. On top of that, it's probably the most drying soap I've tried from Lush. Simply not impressed. The only thing keeping me from giving it a single lippie is the things that this soap share with all other Lush soaps - cruelty free, vegetarian/vegan, and a more natural alternative.

About reviewer (419 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

2.0

4 years ago

I received this soap as a present and I was extremely excited to try it as it was the first lush soap that I had ever tried. It smells really sweet, which I really like, but it can sometimes be too overpowering but it still smelt amazing! I chopped the big bar into many small pieces and it lathered up really well, it was working fine until I got our of the shower and my skin felt really dried out and firm, I had to use a whole tonne of moisturiser to make my skin deep hydrated again. I'm going to give it another try soon and hope that it was a one time thing (I still have the rest of my bar so I want to atleast use more than 1 tiny piece of it) overall it smelt amazing but it left me feeling de-hydrated!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair

Love love love!!

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

4 years ago

The first time I sniffed this soap, I hated it. It was so strange...but then I bought it...I hoped that it would grow on me. I was right because I freaking love this soap. The scent, as others have stated, is like bubblegum. I honestly think it is way more unique than just bubblegum, but that is the main scent. It has a beautiful, creamy consistency that I love. A lot of soaps on the market dry out the skin, but not this one. I actually get excited about using it. I have a few bars in my cabinet, and it makes one corner of my room smell wonderful. The scent is very powerful, so I really don't recommend to those who are sensitive to smells. Just leaving the bar in the bathroom can make the bathroom smell good. It is like a candle without the fire. Amazing soap.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

4 years ago

Rock star is a pink lush soap that contains:coconut oil and vanilla. It lathers well in the hands but on a wash cloth less. It leaves the skin soft and moisturized. There is a little sweet scent that i can't identify in the list of the ingredients...Like a sweet coconut with vanilla mixed with rapeseed oil? Also,they used a fair trade vanilla absolute wich could be more of an earthy vanilla smell. Love it!

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55