Bonne Bell Lip Lix - I Scream

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/31/2004 2:42:00 PM

great nude color, coupled with great scent. i often wear these instead of lipsticks, and love them.

on 4/17/2004 1:59:00 AM

It became a real mess, I had to get rid of it. The product itself was good, the colour and smell/taste. It just ended up melty like...ice cream..and it smeared in the cap and stuff.
Boo.

on 4/12/2004 10:18:00 PM

I have to agree with all the raves for this color. Very light, pretty nude/beigey shade. Feels great on lips and is easy to apply wherever, whenever, without the use of a mirror or lipliner. Terrific nude look for everyday wear. Love these!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like this product. it's very moisturizing and leaves your lips looking very shiny without the stickiness of a gloss. Also, this color is a really great, natural nude. I'd definitely repurchase :)

on 12/29/2003 3:52:00 PM

I have wanted this for soo long. i am glad i "forced myself" into buying it. i love the brown shiny color. its smells soo yummy like hot vinilla coaco. yumm! UPDATE: i find myself reaching for this less and less..the smell has gotten stale or someting now it smells like old coffee.. go figure but i cant stand it..i think this is gonna hit the trash soon :-/..but the color is still nice, altho im sure there are better smelling alternitives out there

Mmmm, this is great for when you want nude lips, but don't want to spend time applying lipstick or gloss. No mirror is necessary to use this! It gave my pigmented lips a subtle brown color, and there was even a little bit of shimmer. It also smelled of chocolate ice cream, but was not overpowering.

My only complaint is that I miss the old Lip Lix! They were in the Smackers type container, and the texture was also a bit softer. While these are good, I don't think they moisturize my lips as well. Plus you're getting less product. Oh well. It's better than nothing! continued >>

on 4/28/2003 10:20:00 PM

I love everything about this-color,taste,price,and the fact it goes on my keychain....so that I have it with me at all times, to avoid any lipgloss withdrawal symptoms...had that once, very bad, don't wanna go there again. Nuh-uh.

on 5/4/2003 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Got this in keychain form. Light sandy milk chocolate ice cream scent and color. Nice nude-y everyday color. Great!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is my favourite lip lix out of the 3 colors i bought. I scream, shows up as a sheer light caramel brown-nude on my pigmented lips. Smells and tastes like sugar. The amount given in the new tube looks pewny compared to their old tubes, which were like chapstick shaped tubes(which I personally prefer), the new ones look like those Almay pure tints, or Stila's sports clear color tubes.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I found one of these in the old chapstick form, but with the new lables, at save-on-foods. I was really surprised cuz I thought I'd never be able to find these again! This tastes/smells so yummy! but the color didn't look good on me, made my lips look darker and a little more brown, I don't look good with dark lips, so I'll have to get another shade. But I'm still excited abt finding these!