Bonne Bell lip d'Votion - Sugar Kiss

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/2/2004 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is an average gloss, with nothing particularly amazing about it. It's extremely sticky and not really moisturizing. It brings out the natural redness of my lips. Shiny--for a short while. I absolutely adore the flavor and smell--it's exactly like sugar! EDIT: Something went terribly wrong with the package. It simply ceased to put out any more gloss, even when I kept twisting a million times. The pressure kept building up until I feared it would burst. I tossed it.

on 10/6/2003 5:10:00 PM

This is an example of a great lipgloss with bad packaging. I love the texture, smell, and taste of this lipgloss, but hate the packaging. You have to wait a long time for the gloss to come out after you twist the end, and it doesn't spread evenly. There is also a tiny amount of gloss in the packaging. I used to have Berry True, and it is the only lipgloss I have ever used all up. My friend used hers up in about 3 days. This would be a great product if there was more product and if it was in a tube with a brush instead.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

sugar kiss is awesome :D at first i was weary that it would be the average boring clear gloss - but was pleasantly surprised to find out it's much more than that. it has ton of shine with a lightweight feel and the scent and taste is delish - a mixture of sugar and vanilla. yum! it's not the longest lasting gloss, but i have no problem reapplying - the click tube is super convenient and i can never get enuff of the scent :) this one's a keeper, and worth the money :)!