Bonne Bell lip d'Votion - Sugar Kiss

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Bonne Bell lip d'Votion - Sugar Kiss

I absolutely, unconditionally, love this product. The tube may be a little large; the product may come out unevenly, and it may be extremely sticky. BUT .. it makes my lips looks incredible. Sweet, shiny, plump, kissable. Perfect. It smells like liquid sugar as well. I love this. It will forever be my favorite clear lipgloss. Keeps my lips moisturized, tastes incredible, and the price isn't too bad either (a tube lasts me about 3 months). If you have an obsession with lip products, like I do, this should definately become a part of your collection. ;*

on 8/20/2004 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product was somewhat a disappointment though it isn't that bad. Sugar Kiss is a crystal clear gloss that smells sweet and sugary--that's the best part of the gloss really :) Other than that it has a similar consistancy to the Liquid Lip Smackers but the shine is much lower & it's not as comfortable. And I don't like the packaging at all. It's cute having the gloss w/ the brush together but it takes forever for the product to come up!!! You twist and twist and twist...& then when the tube is almost halfway empty something appears on the brush. Also, when I was applying some of this l/g today the ink making up the print on the packaging came off on my hands. I won't be repurchasing.
-_-'