Bonne Bell lip d'Votion - Sugar Kiss

Bonne Bell lip d'Votion - Sugar Kiss

3.8

on 4/21/2003 9:13:00 PM

I like the look of these sorts of glosses on my lips, but just hate the tacky feel ... these aren't the worst I've tried and they're actually bearable as far as the dry down. The taste is very nice ... this one is similar to a marshmallow creme -- pleasantly sweet, but not overpowering. I took points off on this because I find it difficult to control the amount of product dispensed onto the brush, coupled with the fact that there's so little product to begin with. This turned out to be one of those bargains that really isn't. Pity.

on 8/20/2004 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This product was somewhat a disappointment though it isn't that bad. Sugar Kiss is a crystal clear gloss that smells sweet and sugary--that's the best part of the gloss really :) Other than that it has a similar consistancy to the Liquid Lip Smackers but the shine is much lower & it's not as comfortable. And I don't like the packaging at all. It's cute having the gloss w/ the brush together but it takes forever for the product to come up!!! You twist and twist and twist...& then when the tube is almost halfway empty something appears on the brush. Also, when I was applying some of this l/g today the ink making up the print on the packaging came off on my hands. I won't be repurchasing.
-_-'

i was really expecting more outa this gloss. i dont excataly like the flavour. it has the same artifical sugary flavour in the backgroud as all the other lip d votions do. it smells most like the lip d votion shimmer vanilla bean. its just clear gloss..a bit sticky bit surprisingy it doesnt stay on that long. not a heavy clear gloss at all.. i think i am gonna try the enticmint peppermint gloss instead of buying this again..the scent is the major turn off for me..too sweet and sugary

on 4/2/2004 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

This is an average gloss, with nothing particularly amazing about it. It's extremely sticky and not really moisturizing. It brings out the natural redness of my lips. Shiny--for a short while. I absolutely adore the flavor and smell--it's exactly like sugar! EDIT: Something went terribly wrong with the package. It simply ceased to put out any more gloss, even when I kept twisting a million times. The pressure kept building up until I feared it would burst. I tossed it.

Probably my least favourite of all the Lip D'Votions. Doesn't really have a scent/flavour in my opinion. It's just a clear gloss that doesn't even last that long. I prefer the Shimmer Lip D'Votions!

on 6/22/2006 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this gloss, it feels good on my lips, and it's very glossy. But they are some bads things, like it's extremely sticky, the packaging is huge (doesn't fit in pockets :( ) and it doesn't come with much, so mine didn't last long at all, but it's looks pretty good over lipstick.

on 9/3/2004 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

For the most part, this is a great lip gloss. This is a clear lip gloss that has a sweet taste--not sure if it tastes like sugar, but, really, no other flavor comes to mind. I really like the tecture of it, as it does not feel sticky. This provides a nice shine. Although, I have and will re-purhcase this lip gloss, I do wish the twist-up "tube" was designed a bit differently. I feel like I waste about as much product as I use. I don't use this everyday, but, if I did, I would probably complain about the amount that comes in the tube--it really isn't that much.

on 6/21/2004 11:45:00 PM

lip d'votion sugar kiss is a clear gloss. the packaging is ok. it's one of those twist-pen glosses (is that wat ppl call them?). anyway, there's nothing special about the shine it gives off. the scent is really nice. it smells like vanilla or really sweet sugar.i can't speak for the taste coz i never lick my lips wen i have lipgloss on, but i'm pretty sure it tastes sweet.

i don't like the stickiness. the stickiness isn't worth it coz the gloss doesn't last that long. oh yea, the gloss takes a hell of a long time to come out after u twist the bottom. wen i tried mai Lip D'votion on at home, i clicked the bottom only 3 times and expected the product to appear but nooooooo. i waited for awhile and nothin showed up, so i twisted it AGAIN only this time i twisted it 10 times. i got the product out, but it was soo disgusting coz i ended up with a blob of sticky goo.

if ur a patient and sticky-tolerant person, this wud b a gloss for u. i got this for 8 or 9 bucks, which seems a bit overpriced coz of the quality.

i dont think i wud buy this product again.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love anything Bonne Bell, and so I went and bought cute colors of it when I saw it in a magazine. Its a clear gloss that has a sweet taste. It lasts a while but its sticky and it ksises off pretty badly. But it tastes kind of like a spun sugar so you'll apply it just so that you can smell how good it is.

on 10/6/2003 5:10:00 PM

This is an example of a great lipgloss with bad packaging. I love the texture, smell, and taste of this lipgloss, but hate the packaging. You have to wait a long time for the gloss to come out after you twist the end, and it doesn't spread evenly. There is also a tiny amount of gloss in the packaging. I used to have Berry True, and it is the only lipgloss I have ever used all up. My friend used hers up in about 3 days. This would be a great product if there was more product and if it was in a tube with a brush instead.