3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

I like this product. The texture is very nice i can spread it all over my face easily with only 1 pump =) Smells yummy. I've been using it for only a couple of days so im not sure if it works like other people say about it. But it does make my pores smaller! My skin feels smoother after applying it =) Quite expensive but i will buy it again **Update** 30 Nov 2008 I dont think I will buy it again now because it runs out incredibly quickly. There is nothing in the bottle in less than 2 months and I only pump it once each day! It's very easily absorbed but my spot scars are still there and it's not moisturing. Doesnt worth the money at all :(

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

from

12 years ago

I'm on the fence about this serum. I hate applying it cause I hate the siliconey, slippery feel when I put it on my face. I haven't really noticed any benefits with it either, but that might be because I haven't used it regularly enough to notice. I don't think I would repurchase because I don't find it pleasant to use. Why must they add so much silicone?!

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Dry, Medium

12 years ago

I'm on the fence with this product. It helps calm any redness on my face and smells wonderful. However, I can't say it has done anything to help with acne scars or anything like that. I'm not liking the packaging because it's in an inconvenient ceramic bottle. When I came home with this, I found out that I had a crusty old bottle with no product. I dislike that you can't see how much product you are buying or if it's a bad bottle. The closest TBS I live near is far away so I had to make two trips to get a second bottle. It doesn't really do anything to my skin or add any glow. Also, it's kinda pricey for a little bottle ($26).

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

12 years ago

I love this product!!!! I have been using it for just over 2 months now, and I love how my skin has taken to it (no breakouts or irritation --- soft, smooth, more even skin tone!). This serum makes my face feel soooooo soft, and works great as a primer underneath my mineral makeup (Everyday Minerals). I love the fresh orange scent, really peps you up. After I have applied 1 pump of this to my face and neck, I cup my hands around my nose and inhale the orange smell for a few seconds. Ahhhhhh! Yum :)

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesOther

12 years ago

I had a Body Shop at Home party, and while we didn't see this product promoted, I asked the consultant what she used on her beautiful skin and she said this was her favorite product. So I purchased this, and the moisturizer with the SPF15, and I just love it. I'm not even wearing foundation right now because my skin looks so good, and I'm in my late 40's! I've used a lot of 'C' products, but none has felt so good, smelled as lovely or made a difference in my skin like this has. And this is soooo much less expensive than say Cellex C, etc. Love!

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

12 years ago

ADORING this product!!! In the past, I used the Vitamin C Antioxidant treatment from Boscia, which was lovely, but rather expensive at around $48 a bottle (and the bottle is small). Since then, I have been looking for another Vitamin C serum since it truly does bring out more radiant skin. This serum is fairly inexpensive--$25ish for a bottle. The product is a silky, velvety gel. Imagine liquid silicone--that's what it seems like.. not watery or runny at all. It is transluscent and has a light citrus scent. Glides on effortlessly and invisibly. I use about a pump and a half to cover my entire face. In a matter of days, I saw my face looking much more radiant... and I usually do not notice these types of effects!! Non-greasy and great under moisturizer, sunscreen, and whatever else you may add on. Doesn't clog pores or irritate. Love Love Love this!! And plus, I have sensitive skin... can't use many primer type substances.. but this is awesome!!!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

12 years ago

I am not sure what the 'boost' is specifically for this product. It does smell great and makes my skin feel smooth when I first put it on. The only thing I have really noticed is that my acne scars are really clearing up, which doesn't seem in line with it's purported properties. It is a nice product that refreshes the skin, but it seems a bit expensive for what it does. Also pretty much every paraben in existence is in this stuff. I think I will leave this when it's gone, but continue using the vitamin c face lotion.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Coarse

from

12 years ago

Great smell, makes your skin feel as smooth as the proverbial baby's bum and really does seem to make a difference. Only thing that really irritates me beyond belief is the clear cap that you get over the pump, I lost it after owning this for two days. This would stand no chance in my bag if I was travelling. Although I have to admit, for this stuff I would risk it! Totally addictive, and for the price worth a try!

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlack

12 years ago

This will brighten your skin and make it look amazing, much better than the moisture white light

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesBlue

12 years ago

WOW ! i recently brought this product because of the hype surronding it and when i took it home and tried it i was so happy with the results. It left my skin feeling gorgeous and smelling amazing, i use it with the Vitamin c cleansing polish and the Vitaimin c energising fae spritz and its lovely :) xo

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18