L'Oreal Hydrafresh Toner

L'Oreal Hydrafresh Toner
Hydrafresh TonerHydrafresh Toner

3.9

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denatured, Butylene Glycol, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Citrate, Panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), Diazolidinyl Urea, PPG 26 Buteth 26, Benzophenone 4, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Phosphate, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Extract, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid (Beta Hydroxy Acid), Fragrance (Parfum), PEG 115M, Methyldibromo Glutaronitrile, Cabbage Rose Water, FD&C Red 4, D&C Red 33

on 4/20/2017 6:06:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this! My skin not only feel fresh and clean, but I can feel the smoothness and SEE all the residue my facial cleansers left behind. All the dryness and harsh alcohol like most toners, this product does all the work without it. I apply it after a wash, and before day and night cream. Does a great job, and inexpensive.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Good basic toner that doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin but keeps my face feeling clean and comfortably matte. The packaging is very old school while still reminding me of a higher end product at an affordable price. I like the extra clean it gives especially after a shower when my pores are all opened up.

on 12/18/2016 9:51:00 PM

This is a good toner I like to use it when I'm not using retin a. I swear it cuts back on the peeling from it. Yes, this is fragranced but I think it smells very nice. Since I rotate this with other toners I find this always works for me. It keeps my pores tight and clean plus my skin is breakout free. This also works on existing breakouts as well. The bottle is a little old school but this is a good product that does the job on my skin and pretty gently at that. I have sensitive combination skin and I find this balances it. Great product for the $$. Recommended!

on 12/8/2015 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I've been using this since I was 17. That was over a decade ago. Nothing compares to this toner. You get a lot of product for the money.

It feels cool and light on the skin. I adore the light floral fragrance and it doesn't irritate my normal to dry skin. My skin feels clean and refreshed after I use it and it gets any last bit of makeup that my cold cream didn't get!!!

I do wish the packaging would get updated. The bottle is a little top heavy so it can get knocked over easily. Other than that, this toner has been in L'Oreal's line for 20 years for a good reason . It's a luxury skincare item at a bargain price.

on 10/13/2015 10:41:00 AM

I've been using this off and on for years and I still love it. I like to use it first thing in the morning to clean the oils off my face instead of washing my face. Granted of course I thoroughly cleansed my face the night before. It keeps the dry patches at bay and cleans out the blackheads. Plus it smells so pretty and clean. Hope this never gets discontinued or changed in any way as I've tried so many brands and they've all been fails for lots of reasons. One word of caution, this has alpha hydroxy in it so be careful in the sun and don't overuse cuz you will itch and get dry skin. Once a day has worked for me and I've made it a beauty routine staple. If I get too dry I use it maybe 4 times a week. I find I like this better than most face washes however and since I've been using olive oil at night for my facial moisturizer I haven't had to cut down on using this so I can keep on using it daily. Sometimes our skin gets overly sensitive cuz of all the products and chemicals we use on it every day and we have to draw the line somewhere.

on 9/21/2015 12:39:00 PM

Nice soft clean scent that does not irritate my face!!
DID NOT leave my face feeling tight, dry or sticky. I really enjoy using this to help my moisturizer apply more smoothly and i also use this nightly to remove any residue left from my face washing.
Update 11-16-16
I've repurchased several several times over!

on 7/7/2015 11:05:00 PM

If you want a toner that doesn't dry your face out then this product is definitely the way to go. It is very refreshing and leaves your skin clean without the tight dry feeling and also has a very great smell. I have combination skin and all of the other toners I've used have left my skin flaky and dry but this one is gentle enough for me to use every day!

on 4/13/2015 2:33:00 AM

I love this toner! It's so soft, moisturizing and cleansing. I've tried toners from literally every brand and they almost always make my skin dry. Hydrafesh makes my skin literally glow, feel so clean and so soft and moisturized. I will warn you that alcohol is an ingredient in this. But the product is 99.9% alcohol free, which why I guess the bottle says Alcohol-Free. My skin usually reacts terribly to alcohol, but it doesn't with Hydrafresh at all. Instead, I have super soft, fresh skin. I sometimes even skip moisturizer when I use this. To make things even better, it's only like 5 or 6 bucks! This paired with L'oreal Even Tone moisturizer is a heavenly combo. BUY IT BUY IT!

on 12/18/2014 10:41:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Pros: Smells nice, feels cool and refreshing, does not feel dry after applying, you get plenty in one bottle, seems to have some nice ingredients such as rose water, salicylic acid, vitamin E.

Cons: Didn't do anything special to my skin, can be drying if used too much, sometimes I would use only once daily vs. twice daily. Did not treat acne breakouts even with the salicylic acid though it didn't claim to but just saying it didn't help it either.

Overall: Good basic toner. Does its job and nothing more.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I love this toner! I have combo skin and this really freshens my skin but never leaves it tight or dry. I started skipping the toning step in my routine because of all the talk that it wasn't necessary. But you know what? It's a step my skin misses... and it's such a nice step to include because I feel like I'm pampering my skin. HG drugstore toner!!!!