3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 months ago

This toner is a very affordable alternative option to dermalogica's refreshing toner. I get one or two dermalogica facials a month so I enjoy the prices but some are quite pricey so I look for a cheaper option. This is very refreshing, wipes out leftover product and doesn't strip at all. I totally use them after peels or exfoliating facials because there can be a period where it's quite drying and I don't want to strip my skin even more.

About reviewer (513 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 months ago

First off, this toner isn’t actually alcohol-free; on the back of the product it says it’s 99% alcohol free. 1% alcohol isn’t very much, but it’s still a bit of a misleading claim by L’Oreal. All deceptions aside, I love this toner. I have very, very sensitive skin, and this toner does not cause any stinging or redness. Despite the small inclusion of alcohol, it doesn’t leave my skin dry at all, but nice and soft. It also does a good job of picking up any specks my cleanser might have left behind.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

1.0

a year ago

It’s supposed to be alcohol free but it irritates my eyes and no other results from it what so ever. Disappointed.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Oily, Olive

HairBlack

2 years ago

This is some amazing stuff. When I was a teenager, toners to me were very harsh and drying and so for years I didn't use one. I have been using L'Oreal's Hydrafresh Toner for about 5 years. It is not drying and does not strip your skin whatsoever. It actually is moisturizing and feels so fresh and hydrating. It softens my skin and I bring it down my neck as well. It has Beta Hydroxy Acid and Pro-Vitamin B5 to get rid of dull skin and to protect against moisture loss. After cleansing, I use this and follow up with moisturizer. This is fantastic and I can't live without it!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I love this! My skin not only feel fresh and clean, but I can feel the smoothness and SEE all the residue my facial cleansers left behind. All the dryness and harsh alcohol like most toners, this product does all the work without it. I apply it after a wash, and before day and night cream. Does a great job, and inexpensive.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

3 years ago

Good basic toner that doesn't irritate my super sensitive skin but keeps my face feeling clean and comfortably matte. The packaging is very old school while still reminding me of a higher end product at an affordable price. I like the extra clean it gives especially after a shower when my pores are all opened up.

About reviewer (415 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

This is a good toner I like to use it when I'm not using retin a. I swear it cuts back on the peeling from it. Yes, this is fragranced but I think it smells very nice. Since I rotate this with other toners I find this always works for me. It keeps my pores tight and clean plus my skin is breakout free. This also works on existing breakouts as well. The bottle is a little old school but this is a good product that does the job on my skin and pretty gently at that. I have sensitive combination skin and I find this balances it. Great product for the $$. Recommended!

About reviewer (912 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I've been using this since I was 17. That was over a decade ago. Nothing compares to this toner. You get a lot of product for the money. It feels cool and light on the skin. I adore the light floral fragrance and it doesn't irritate my normal to dry skin. My skin feels clean and refreshed after I use it and it gets any last bit of makeup that my cold cream didn't get!!! I do wish the packaging would get updated. The bottle is a little top heavy so it can get knocked over easily. Other than that, this toner has been in L'Oreal's line for 20 years for a good reason . It's a luxury skincare item at a bargain price.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

I've been using this off and on for years and I still love it. I like to use it first thing in the morning to clean the oils off my face instead of washing my face. Granted of course I thoroughly cleansed my face the night before. It keeps the dry patches at bay and cleans out the blackheads. Plus it smells so pretty and clean. Hope this never gets discontinued or changed in any way as I've tried so many brands and they've all been fails for lots of reasons. One word of caution, this has alpha hydroxy in it so be careful in the sun and don't overuse cuz you will itch and get dry skin. Once a day has worked for me and I've made it a beauty routine staple. If I get too dry I use it maybe 4 times a week. I find I like this better than most face washes however and since I've been using olive oil at night for my facial moisturizer I haven't had to cut down on using this so I can keep on using it daily. Sometimes our skin gets overly sensitive cuz of all the products and chemicals we use on it every day and we have to draw the line somewhere.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

4 years ago

Nice soft clean scent that does not irritate my face!! DID NOT leave my face feeling tight, dry or sticky. I really enjoy using this to help my moisturizer apply more smoothly and i also use this nightly to remove any residue left from my face washing. Update 11-16-16 I've repurchased several several times over!

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium