Origins A Perfect World for Eyes

Origins A Perfect World for Eyes
A Perfect World for EyesA Perfect World for Eyes

2.6

Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Butylene Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sucrose, Isopropyl Jojobate, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Bark Oil**, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil, Vetiveria Zizanoides Root Oil, Plumeria Alba Flower Extract, Magnolia Acuminata Flower Extract, Iris Pallida Root Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'orge, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Algae Extract, Caffeine, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phytosphingosine, Linoleic Acid, Jojoba Alcohol, Glycerin, Squalane, Jojoba Esters, Peg/Ppg-20/20 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Isopentyldiol, Hexylene Glycol, Polysorbate 40, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I like the A Perfect World set, but unfortunately I felt this is too heavy for me. Further, it doesn't seem to seep into the skin so readily. I also notice when I mix it with my concealer it promotes to flaking. I like using it, but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

on 5/20/2018 7:38:00 AM

I have this one with 20 SPF and it has new packaging - not with pump now. In my opinion this is the perfect eye cream for daywearing. It has everything what I want from day eye cream - SPF, perfect texture that don't crease with concealer, it brighten eye area immediately (really wow effect), smooth fine lines and it's in tube (hate creams in jar). Hello my new favorite eye cream :)

on 8/2/2014 12:35:00 AM

I'm surprised at the bad reviews about this product. I'm 31 and have some fine lines under my eyes. When I apply this it instantly reduces the appearance of my fine lines. I like the gel texture it's soothing and feels moisturizing. I have tried a few different eye treatments now and found some greasy, drying and one even gave me milia. I really like this as a moisturizer and it's fine to use under makeup. As far as any firming effects I haven't been using it long enough to notice any yet. Will update.

on 2/23/2014 1:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm 19 and haven't used eye creams in the past but got a sample of this from work and decided to give it a go. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I haven't really loved or hated this product. It smells quite nice and is moisturising, but I haven't noticed any difference. It's nothing special. This is my honest opinion as I hadn't read any reviews on it until writing this post. I wouldn't purchase this as I don't think it's worth the money. There are much much better products within the origins range.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This eye cream feels nice and nourishing, but I don't feel like it's doing anything to decrease dark circles or puffy eyes. To me, it's just a moisturizer that I can use under my eyes. It smells lovely though!

I don't like that it's in a pump. I always think it is hard to dose the product and you can't see how much is left. I'm sure all the bacteria phobes on here will think that's a plus though.

on 12/28/2011 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I started using this eye cream about 7 months ago. It feels really nice when you apply it as it doesn't leave any product just sitting on top of your skin. You just need a tiny bit and massage it.

I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes but just a bit of dryness. This is a good preventative for aging skin. It is expensive but I have had mine for at least 6 months though the bottle says 6 months best before use but it smells okay.

It is also very gentle as i have used other eye creams in the past and they made my eyes itchy but not this one.

on 2/26/2011 3:15:00 AM

Did they change the package? I'm reviewing A Perfect World for Eyes
Firming moisture treatment with White Tea... but the photo above looks different from the one I had, which is the same one on origins.com.

This eye treatment doesn't do anything. I used it in the cold weather when I was traveling in Shanghai and Taipei... I felt like it accentuates my fine lines... Terrible! I do not believe this thing has any moisturizing effect AT ALL! It is frustrating because I've wanted to like Origins for a long time but almost none of their products work on me (not even the mega-mushroom lotion)!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

great as a preventative measure..
if you want to start early on eye lifts.. i think this is a good eye treatmen to use..
i don't really have wrinkles.. but i use this as moisturizer under my eyes..
it can be really greasy.. just let it settle in...
not bad for the price since the whole bottle will last you for a while..

on 1/31/2010 3:02:00 AM

I don't use this daily, but only when i notice that my undereyes are looking dark, or when my eyelids get dry.
I LOVE the smell of this and the packaging is great. You only use a small amount (i only use half a pump) and it has lasted me forever.
I like the texture too, it is a gel formula but really moisturizes my eye area well. It hasn't given me milia or hurt my sensitive eyes.
i'm surprised by the crappy reviews, but then again i don't have undereye bags or wrinkles yet. I'm using this as a preventative and just a little pick me up :) It makes me feel pampered.
Plus helps my concealer go on nicely.
BUT i don't think i'll repurchase, unless its on sale. Its too expensive for a student like me (got it as a gift) and my rosehip oil that i use daily helps with moisture. I'm sure there is something better out there, for a cheaper price. So i'll be on the lookout :)

on 1/22/2010 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

total crap. the only thing i can say that i actually like is the packaging. I like the pump but as far as the cream itself.....crap. doesn't moisturize enough, feels like a gel that dries in like 2 seconds and I didn't see any difference whatsoever. waste of money.