Jane True to You-Loose Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/15/2008 11:49:00 PM

It's CHEAP.

Seriously, in the past 60 years, has there really been any major developments in loose powder? I don't think so. So why spend buttloads of money on something so... basic?

I use this to set my cream foundation on photoshoots/cut down on shine. I don't expect any coverage or much in the way of oil control out of it - and it's does a dandy job. Doesn't cause my skin to break out, very light texture, and doesn't turn orange on me. What more could I ask for?

I threw out the silly puff and use a fluffy powder brush instead. Also, the lid cracked within a day of buying it, but it's serviceable enough since I taped it back together. $4 for a very very generous amount of product. I am definitely not complaining.

on 2/12/2005 11:14:00 PM

Stopped using this. Physcian's formula mineral powder gives more coverage while looking natural.

on 5/11/2004 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

So I find a great, affordable loose powder-- and the brand gets discontinued?! Life's just not fair.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is Cheap but, Good...I love the way it looks on my skin......

i got this in transluctant/clear or whatever. i think im mixed. i guess for me it has aveage oil control. i duno. texture isnt very fine.

on 12/10/2004 9:38:00 PM

This is Cheap but, Good...but cannot find it anywhere anymore!

on 3/12/2004 3:42:00 PM

I don't like the container but I really like the powder-y texture and color. It stays on and doesn't streak. Very good loose powder that is really nice. Another good product from Jane

on 12/16/2003 3:58:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I absolutely love this powder. It doesn't really have a color, so it won't add another layer of color over your foundation. Flawless finish, and you can't even tell your wearing it! The only problem is that it is kind of hard to get out of the tub.

on 12/22/2003 8:18:00 PM

I'm not too into the packaging, but the product goes on really well, gives me a great finished look w/o looking like I have make up on. Since it's colorless it would match most skin colors.

controls oilies not cakey looks natural would repurchase!