Clinique Anti Blemish Solution

Clinique Anti Blemish Solution

2.9

on 7/13/2017 1:31:00 PM

I only used the cleansing mousse.
Used the whole bottle, I like the design but the product itself did not help at all with my skin. If anything it got a bit worse, and it dried my skin out. I would not buy again.

on 6/9/2017 4:56:00 AM

A few spots still come through here and there but overall this range has completely overhauled my skin for the better. Way too expensive but worth it if it does the job.

I'm 25 and my skin is acne prone, it had gotten better but there were still odd hormonal break outs at certain times so I wanted to spend and invest in a decent skin cleansing system.

I brought the Clinique anti blemish cleanser, toner, moisturiser and the foundation for the rare occasion I wear it. At $240 it was not cheap but I had heard good things about cliniques other products. MY SKIN HAS NEVER BEEN WORSE with acne! Breakouts everywhere and I have given it 4 months hoping my skin may adjust - (purchased a 2nd time in 'hope').

My skin felt great after cleansing, nice and soft and the dry patches I use to get around my nose cleared up but I have had ZITS GALORE since using this system - a lot of huge ones almost like boils! Im not sure whether it's just my skin but they did do a skin check on me to tell me it was the ideal cleansing system for me. I'm highly disappointed at this product as I see other reviews similar.

I did however like the anti blemish foundation, brilliant coverage, satin finish with a natural look that blended well to my skin tone. Didn't really need a powder for it. But whether it is the foundation or the cleanser system cause breakouts I'm not sure, so will give it a break and once my skin clears up for a while I will try the foundation again.

on 6/17/2016 8:35:00 AM

I have really oily skin and I was experiencing a breakout because I used Clinique's moisturising gel and toner. I went back to the lady who sold me that and she gave me this sample kit. In the beginning, it dried out all of my pimples. There weren't any new pimples for the 5 days I used it but it was too drying. There are now dry patches on both of my cheeks along with a lot of red blemishes. My skin has never looked so bad. I have stopped using it and would not recommend anyone else to use it.

Update: A couple of days later, the dry patches turned even redder and protruded out. I had to go to the dermatologist and was prescribed a cream. The dry patches then peeled off in 3 days with use of the cream and I am left with the red blemishes from my pimples. The derm told me that the products have burnt my skin. I have sensitive skin and that could be the reason why.

on 5/18/2016 5:51:00 PM

This was too drying for my skin and it didn't help me get rid of acne.

I bought the minis first to try them.out as I had a skin consultation and recommended it. The minis are in a set and cost £25.

It's AMAZING. I have acne prone skin, often due to hormones or stress. The 3 steps cleanse exfoliate and moisturise.

I absoutley love the cleansing foam it makes my face feel so fresh and has a sweet scent. It is the first step, this cleansing foam is mild therefore it doesn't irrate, it says on the clinique website that it helps clear and prevent blemishes and removes dirt and excess oil. I agree, it is also great to help get any remaining make up off after you have used a make up remover. It unlogged all my pores and since I started using it my skin hasn't looked better. It makes my skin feel amazing. For £18 pounds it's definitely worth the spend.

The clarifying lotion is the second step it is a gentle exfoliater. It says on the clinique website it reduces excess oils that can lead to breakouts, I agree my skin hasn't looked better, it also claims to unclog pores. If you use this with a cotton pad and you wear make up and make up shows on the cotton pad you need to cleanse your face again. For £18 it's a miracle.

The anti blemish solutions all over Clearing treatment. This is amazing it is so lightweight and it benefits the skin so much. The formula soothed my existing blemishes and helped them repair themselves. On cliniques website they claim it prevents future break outs, which it does you just have to use it everyday. For £20 it is holy grail.

I have now purchased these products in full sized.

on 3/28/2016 12:54:00 PM

Have been using this line religiously for at least 7+ years since my teens. Cleared up most of my acne (not exactly horrible, but because I have an oily t zone, I suffered many, many breakouts. Mostly around my nose, forehead, between my brows and chin - which I know, sounds like kind of my whole face!) and now, as I'm approaching the twilight of my teenish year, I only have a few and very occasional breakouts (nose, forehead) which is a huge improvement! The only qualm I have with this line is that it's insanely expensive and basically costs like an arm and a leg since you'll use them daily and really quickly.. 4/5

on 1/15/2016 11:39:00 PM

i got the trial kit for this. im neutral on it. it didnt do anything within that week at least.

on 12/18/2015 8:19:00 AM

I cannot stress enough how thankful I am that I went ahead and bought this 3 step system. I've suffered from hormonal acne all over my cheeks, jawline and neck for a year after coming off birth control. it just seemed to be getting worse and worse. i was so depressed and i just started accepting I was going to have bad skin my whole life. Then i bought the mini packs of these spontaneously after crying in the mirror one night. Within 1 week i could see a difference; the spots were less inflamed and angry-looking, my whole face looked clearer and even. It has been almost 1 month after using this product religiously morning and night and I am AMAZED. It has almost completely cleared my skin. I still have some spots but they go within a day or two. Now i just need to try and heal the scars! Thank you clinique

This trio saved my skin when I was having bad breakouts in high school due to lack of sleep, hormonal acne, stress, and oily skin. It cleared my skin and shows actual result. I love it so much!! It's been 4 years since then, and whenever I have a break out I still go back to this.