Guinot Creme Nutrition Confort

Guinot Creme Nutrition Confort

3.6

on 3/24/2015 10:43:00 AM

It's only my second day using it. Tried it at a spa. Worked wonderful so far on my dry skin and fine lines. I'm 31 and hope after a week it continues to impress me. Expensive and needs a pump though. P.S I've tried everything, prior I was using marcelle

on 10/7/2010 7:20:00 AM

Leaves my skin shiny - though it does settle in after a while. I usually use Creme Hydra Beaute, which is great and I've been using for years, I tried Creme Nutrition Confort because I am looking for something a bit more heavy duty to use in the winter.

To Read all 5 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/9/2006 3:50:00 PM

My experience using this product has been very good overall-unlike the last reviewers. This cream is not too greasy for me- sits quite nicely on the skin. It does have a strong fragrance as you first put it on (not unpleasant though)-and the scent subsides after a few minutes. After using this for a few months now my skin has definitely improved.

on 4/22/2004 3:08:00 AM

Agreed with the previous review that this cream doesn't moist my skin long, feel oily outside but dry inside. I have stopped using it since i feel the discomfort and dehidration out of it. Price is quite expensive but last quite long though.

on 3/10/2003 11:16:00 PM

This product comes in a tube and is great for travel. The texture is heavier than a lotion but lighter than a cream. It seemed to moisturize my skin at first but 4 hours later, I felt dry. My makeup went on smoothly over the product but for the money I spend, I demand a longer lasting moisturizer.