4.6

Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Ammonium Stearate, Ammonium Borate, Dimethicone, Ceteth-10, Laureth-4, Paraffin Wax, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Allantoin, Octyldodectl Stearate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

on 3/15/2016 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This stuff is pure gold! I have a tonne of creams that don't come anywhere close to the performance of Working Hands. My god, I feel like slapping my own face for not buying it sooner!

I've had the pot for 4 days. 4. Days. I bought it for my wrinkled, dry, wizened hands but since it arrived, I dunno, it just felt right to use it on my heels, elbows, knees, hands & lips. I'm as soft as a babybunnykitten chimera!

If you suffer from dry cracked anything then try Working Hands because it's the Lord of all hand creams. It will solve all first world problems.... Involving dry skin.

on 2/17/2016 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I got this at the beginning of winter because my hands always dry out and crack and become chapped and itchy. This is one of my favourite hand creams. I wish I had found this sooner. It's an unscented waxy solid that is easily scooped out and melts into your skin. After a minute or two, your hands are moisturized and not terribly greasy. The feeling lasts though a handwashing or two as well. It's not the most elegant of creams, but it works really really well. I will definitely keep buying. It's about 10 dollars a jar, and while I haven't seen it in too many pharmacies, I got mine at Home Depot and have seen it at Canadian Tire.

To Read all 48 Reviews, Login or Join

on 2/14/2016 9:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

HG hand cream! I was using neutrogena Norwegian, and gold bond, and wearing gloves at night...and still my hands got so dry they would crack and bleed. Some cracks were so deep I had to superglue them closed to get them to heal! With using this 2-3 x a day, no more bleeding cracks. My hands can still get a bit dry, but wow the difference is amazing. Need to stock up!

on 1/29/2016 5:29:00 AM

I have tried so many hand creams and finally had been sticking to Neutrogena Norwegian hand cream for the past couple of years. Back in the summertime, I was told at my local Walgreens, that they can't keep O'Keefe's Working Hands in stock, and I filed that in the back of my head until this winter. My Neutrogena was just not cutting it and even though I used it every night, my hands were still fairly dry in the morning. I decided to try O'Keefe's instead. I just have to say it's amazing! My hands are so soft now and not at all dry throughout the day! I don't love that it comes in a tub but trust me, I will deal because this stuff is that good!

this stuff is amazing! the round tub container isn't ideal but i repurchased it in a squeeze tube and it's so much more sanitary and less messy.

especially in the winter, the tops of my hands (primarily my knuckles) and my wrists get so dry that they crack and bleed. it is so painful and looks terrible.

this hand cream fixes that problem almost instantly! i'll apply this cream to my hands in the morning, and by the afternoon, they're already significantly softer and the dry patches have lessened. when i use it all the time, it completely changes my hands! they're so soft and pretty again!

I love this lotion. My husband does too. I have been using it for the last couple of years off and on and it is the only lotion that heals my cracked bleeding hands. I work in retail so I use hand sanitizer all the time and this lotion helps prevent the dryness from it. My husband is a mechanic and washes his hands 20+ times a day and this lotion really helps him not get cracked hands in the winter months. This is truly an HG lotion.

I finally picked up a tub of healthy feet and so far I love it too. My husband and I bot have cracked heels and are hoping the foot lotion works as well as this one. I will review the foot one soon.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I found this stuff on MUA (like many things!) and it is everything and more than I expected. I love this stuff, and I love this site!

Holy Grail hand product!!!! I was introduced to this just a few years ago and while being in the medical field and always dealing with drying paper all day my hands were dry, cracked, and splitting. This is the absolute only product that truly saved my hands. Ever since I was little I had dry, bleeding cuticles and this stuff repairs them. I put some on at night and by morning my hands are soft and repaired. Not just soft, but truly healed! I have recommended this to many family and friends and will always buy this over and over. Holy grail for life!

Amazing. My hands are extremely dry, sensitive, red, cracked and would bleed and hurt. I have tried everything from $75 hand lotions to Vaseline, coconut oil, paraffin treatments, wearing gloves constantly so I'm not always washing my hands and nothing else has transformed my hands - over night literally! It is almost the summer right now so my hands are getting better since it's not so dry outside but even in the summer I had 2 painful cracks and dry bleeding skin on my hands. I have only used it once and my hands are so soft and one of the cracks has healed completely. I can't stop touching my hands. I am excited to try this on my feet! The crazy thing is that it's not greasy at all! If you have extremely dry cracked hands, you have to try this!

Definitely a holy grail product for hands. I work in the food/retail industry and my hands spend a great deal of time in a tough sanitizer solution. Combine that with the freezing cold dry temps of the winter and you have dry, cracked and bleeding hands. This is the ONLY cream I have tried that truly soothes and heals my hands. It's like magic. I cannot live without this product in the winter and I can't believe how many people don't know about it.