SKII Eye Treament Film

SKII Eye Treament Film

2.3

on 11/12/2015 2:13:00 AM

If you have dry skin I think you should probably steer clear of this gel because it doesn`t do a great job of moisturizing. But if you have oily combo skin like mine, where you get those tiny little cysts around your nose and on your eyelids, then I highly recommend this. For me this provides just enough hydration without being heavy. Most Japanese cosmetics are not very moisturizing, as it is a sub-tropical country and most ladies here don`t like heavier creams for their face. My issue with this product is the steep price and the fact that it doesn`t work as well for my dark circles as it does for my fine lines. Guess you can`t have everything. Will keep looking for something better/more reasonable.

on 5/28/2014 11:30:00 AM

This is a review based on a super tiny sample . I feel that the gel is nothing spectacular at all . Just a runny gel .

To Read all 54 Reviews, Login or Join

on 12/2/2013 3:31:00 AM

It's not moisturizing enough. Did nothing towards my fine lines, dark circles, puffiness. Won't repurchase.
Good thing is it doesn't cause me to have any millia seed on the eye area

on 10/15/2012 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It's super cooling, wonderful for night-time use and tired eyes. Perhaps not quite moisturising enough for dry winter days, but I found if I used a heavy cream around the eyes then the skin around the base of the eyes get these little dots of skin rising up. If your skin around the eyes is very dry, then I would suggest this as a base, wait for it to dry as it's very wet, before applying a cream based eye lotion.
For me, this was more comforting than rolling the eye gel by Clinique over and around my eyes.

on 10/31/2011 8:41:00 PM

I actually bought this and some other sk-2 products for my mum on her bday after hearing so much about the brand. I must say its amazing, within the first week her crows feet which were really deep lessened noticably.She had really dry skin above her eye but now thats all cleared out. It is a gel so some people may feel its uncomfortable but its really softening when absorbed. At the department store I had one sales lady in lancome put the vissionaire, genifique and some moisturiser on the back of one hand but that was still nothing compared to this treatment film which i had on the other. Unless you have deep wrinkles i don't think it'll do much for you but for mum it'll be a definite rebuy.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really liked SKII Signs Eye Cream so, I thought I would love this one too.... but sadly I didn't. It made my winkles look bad.

on 2/26/2011 9:29:00 AM

I was very disappointed with this product. After hearing LE giving it a great review on youtube I though it must be a wonderful eye-cream. Not so for me, did absolutely nothing, if not even added a fine line right under my eye. It is really expensive, I've paid 125AUD for it at Myer and I definitely won't be re-purchasing. It leaves a sticky film once applied, is very runny and has not had a visible effect on my under-eye area. Save yourselves the money and stay clear of this product, but then again somebody else may have better luck with it...

on 11/2/2010 11:57:00 AM

Total dud. Has no visible effect at all. I patiently tried 2 full tubes of it. Spend your money on other products.

on 10/29/2010 7:30:00 AM

Have been using this for a month now and no visible effects so far..also, it leaves a sticky film no matter how hard you try to pat it in. My fine lines are still there although the eye area did feel more moisturised.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Very, very expensive - I bought the advanced eye treatment film and have gotten results right after the first use! Very impressed... will see how if it still continues to deliver in a month or so and update this review :)! I suffer from very dark bruises around my eyes as well as bags (too much work, not enough sleep) and after one use the bags were visibly lighter and the puffiness had gone!!
Edit: used a tube and effects definitely stopped being visible... perhaps the skin gets used to it fast so it stops being effective?