Jordana Pencil Eyeliner in Black

2.8

Price: $

Price: $

I said I wouldn't buy it again, mainly because it smudges and doesn't stay put so well if you have watery eyes or accidentally smudge it with a tissue or whatever. The colours are good, the price is really good but the smudginess (word exists?) is not good. I have other preferences but for a cheapy, pretty good. It is soft, goes on easily and therefore doesn't irritate the eyelid nor does it bother my eyes too much if some gets in them. Good product :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This eyeliner is incredibly AMAZING!!!!!! It's 99cents! 99 CENTS!!!! How crazy is that!?! It glides on smoothly, sharpens easily without breakage and is great as a base!
I bought 10 back ups already. I haven't used it on its own, I like to use this as a base and apply liquid liner on top and set it with black eyeshadow to ensure that it stays in place all day. I apply a rather thick line of eyeliner everyday since i have monolid eyelids :(
This really really works. I use the Jordana FineTip liquid liner on top and MAC's matte black eyeshadow overtop and my eyeliner stays put for over 8 hours, even after the gym. There is a little bit of smudging towards the end of the day in my innder tear duct but it easily removes with a cotton tip in a simple swipe. I've used eyeliners that cost over $3 and it doesn't do that well as a base for my eyeliner routine.

I am SHOCKINGLY impressed. I bought this for Halloween for 75¢ and it is a hugee pencil. I was shocked by how easily it glides across my eyelids. It does not deliver the darkest line, and I guess it smudges easily for some. But I have big eyes/eyelids so smudging isn't an issue, and in fact, it makes cleanup a breeze. It is currently my HG black liner because my waterproof Sephora & BM liners catch my skin, and my UD liner pot is a disaster (review to follow). I am floored by the value here. You can't beat 75¢ so I highly recommend you try it out. If nothing, keep it for Halloween makeup!

I really like this pencil liner, where i buy it, it's only 1 dollar and you cannot beat that! In my opinion it's worth way more than a buck, but it's definitely a bang for your buck because it really delivers and it's just the perfect black pencil liner !

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

When I first apply this eyeliner, it seems great – it applies smoothly, it looks very dark, and is easy to use.

However, I noticed that it'll smudge with my eyelids and I'll get black creases on my lids when I'm not even wearing any eyeshadow. I don't even really have oily skin, so this is weird. This eyeliner fades after a few hours, so I have to reapply it. This doesn't look good after a nap, either. I've never had this problem with fading or smudging even with $3 Wet N Wild liquid eyeliner. I've also tried it for defining my eyebrows – it'll look great for a while, but even if I don't touch my face, the product wears off or fades within a couple hours.

I picked it up because it was $1.25. I really wanted this to work for me, but unfortunately it smudges too much and doesn't last throughout the day. A shame, really. I wouldn't recommend this even though it only costs about a buck.

I've owned two of these pencil eyeliners, each were $1.

Pros: cheap, more hygienic since you sharpen the end

Cons: the product breaks easily during sharpening, product doesn't deliver a strong black color when applying but need to go over a few times to see the color, the product catches on skin during application, not readily available in stores

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the color the liner delivers but it only lasts for a short time. Application was easy and fast.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Considering I only bought this for $20 HKD, it works surprisingly well... I apply it on my lower lash line and it stays on until I take it off. Obviously it wears a little bit, but I'm happy to buy it again because it works, and I like the mechanical feature.

EDIT: Okay this sucks when the weather gets hotter. It is so humid here in Hong Kong and all it does is smudge...

Bad. Awful.
I like the idea of the 'mechanical pencil' delivery idea in theory (twist to get more of the 'lead' out), but in actuality it sucks.
After the first 2 mm of pencil is gone, you're stuck with this THICK lead that you cannot make into a thin point again. It goes on easy, but comes off easily too.

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

AWFUL!!!!!!! It runs, it stings. It smears. It is by far the absolute worst liner I've ever used!!!!!