2.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

I think this eyeliner is OKAY. Its satisfactorily pigmented and the packaging is fine. It goes on quite smooth and doesn't tug at my waterline. However, I need to put black eyeshadow on this or else it will disappear withing minutes. It doesn't stray all over my eye, but it just disappears. Idk. I mean it's alright for 99 cents but I'm not sure if I would buy it again. They need to make it a little longer lasting for me to re-purchase.

About reviewer (50 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

1.0
from

9 years ago

I used to buy this eyeliner because it was so cheap..But really it sucks, and alot of people say its good but thats probably because they have never had problems with their eyeliner running. I put this eyeliner on my top lid and all of it ran down my eye within an hour..its even worse on your waterline. DO NOT BUY IT. it smudges...runs...and you will be having to wipe the excess eyeliner off every 30 mins. A cheap halloween eyeliner i bought was better then this

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

1.0

9 years ago

This is horrible!!!! It smudges like crazy, it makes me look like a raccoon within the hour after apply it or even minutes and even using a black eyeshadow on top the liner it doesn't help much. Don't get this its a waste of money. However, I think the white eyeliner it pretty good. I have really watery eyes but it still manages to stay on my waterline pretty well.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairBlack

10 years ago

LOVE IT!! Easy to use. Lasts forever. Doesn't smear. Great price. Buy it!!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrown

EyesGreen

10 years ago

One of my first eyeliners because it was cheap haha. It works good enough for me for my lids but it does fade on for my waterline/lower lash line. I do find that you need to go over maybe once to get a darker color but overall, it's a good eyeliner for the price.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

This product's perfect!! I luv it so much! Frist of all it's cheap, second : the quality's great. For a dollar liner, I would buy it again...I bought tje blackest black, it's easy to use, u don't have to push it too hard,and the colour just stay there...don't have to reapply as long as u don't get your fingers over it. When I first found it at walgreen,I was surprised to see the price , so I bought one. I don't regret it though...I'll certainly buy this liner again,lol...

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlack

10 years ago

not too bad. there is some tugging involved with this when you first purchase it. i've been using this for a few months and by now, it doesnt necessaritly glide on your lids, but it is easier to apply. about smudging, i notice some smudging going on but its not a huge deal. i mean, for a dollar, i would get this again. i prefer it over NYC.

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2.0

11 years ago

I bought the mini version of this eyeliner at Wallgreens. It was only 99 cents so I thought, what the heck its super cheap and it might work. Well.. it didn't. I found myself injuring my eyes by pushing it on as hard as I could because, the color would not come on! I find it ok for its price, but not ok compared to so many greater products out there. The reason it is still in my makeup bag is because I've been useing it to make fake moles.lol :D It works wonderful for that but its a disapointment for its purpose. The people at the company missed their goal by the long shot!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

This eyeliner wasn't as great as I thought it would be. Although it was super cheap, I had read some pretty good reviews and thought that it would become my HG liner. but unfortunately, it didn't go on as dark as I wanted and it smudged all throughout the night. I don't even use this eyeliner anymore ever since I've discovered my true HG- Prestige. This liner was slightly better than the average drugstore liners but is still not that amazing or anything.

About reviewer (264 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

11 years ago

I bought this eyeliner at Walgreens for about $1 or so. I was new to eyeliner, so I figured I had nothing to lose - except a dollar. I really liked it overall. I loved the black pencil because it was really black. It did smudge a little bit, but not that much. I really liked this eyeliner overall, too bad I lost it! Haha. I will definitely buy a new eyeliner pencil from this brand soon (:

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure