Physicians Formula Wanderful Wand

2.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this highlighter at a dollar store for a buck along with techno plum virtual eyes. they look great together. at first I was put off by it cause it was wet.?? but you only need a little bit applied to the brow bone. the color lasts for a really long time!! It takes a few moments to dry but its worth the wait.its very luminous. I would like to try other colors. I feel it was worth the buck I paid for it. I would buy it again.

on 2/9/2005 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This highlighter is very glittery and watery. It felt drying on my skin. It seemed too white and left a streaky color. This went in the trash. Fortuantely i only spent a a few dollars on it.

on 3/10/2003 9:45:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This is another YSL Radiant Touch knock-off, which I purchased in Pink. Unfortunately, this is not THAT kind of highlighter (soft and illuminating), although it may appear to be in the package. Wanderful Wand is, in reality, a frosty highlighter more suited to parties than everyday wear. It left me convinced that Physicians Formula is now desperate to corner the teen consumer market, which would be fine if the products were packaged and priced accordingly. Instead, the Wanderful Wand is priced about the same as L'Oreal's Airwear Brightener, which is a far, far superior product.