3.6

$8.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

4 years ago

HG Forsure!!! I have been obsessed with this since my girlfriend let me try hers before we went out last time I was in Miami. I will not leave home without it and recommend to everyone I know. Staying power is 10/10 and I am thoroughly impressed by how much better this is than some other Loreal products.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

4 years ago

I have been using max factor 2000 calorie mascara for years and absolutely loved it, but being a woman I couldn't keep myself away from trying something different and ordered this a few weeks ago. On first use the thing I noticed the most was the size of the brush. It's big. And difficult to work with; I never understood the logic that a bigger brush would equal bigger lashes, it's nothing to with how long the bristles are! Whilst the finish is relatively volumised and long lashes, the formula is just not up to it. It stays put if you don't have watery eyes and don't have anything touch you face throughout the day but this crumbles a fair amount, so I end up teary and having to touch them which only leads to smudging and more crumbling. I would probably be a bigger fan of this mascara if it stayed put and had a smaller brush but if you're looking for that just go for max factor 2000 calorie.

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

4 years ago

I like how the brush thinly coats my lashes, the Blackest Black color is great, and the packaging is very sleek.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

4 years ago

Good mascara for giving you thick lashes but I do tend to find fall out from this mascara after buileding two layers of it. Wouldnt recommend it to someone with sparse lashes.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive

HairBlack

4 years ago

One of the better mascaras forsure It makes my eyelashes all long and adds just the right amount of volume. And it doesnt smudge. I'll definitely keep buying this. Plus it was less than $4. What a deal!

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

4 years ago

My HG mascara. I have tried other drugstore and higher end mascaras but this one remains my favorite.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

from

4 years ago

I always come back to this mascara. It makes my lashes look full and long. The only downfall is I have to clean my eyelids with q-tips after each layer.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

I've been using this mascara for a while. It's a good mascara but it isn't anything special. No complaints but also no distinct compliments.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesGreen

2.0

4 years ago

Meh. This mascara didn't really make my lashes any fuller to where I went,"Wow". Middle of the road in that aspect. It also smudges.

About reviewer (165 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinSensitive, Fair

2.0

4 years ago

this used to be my very favourite mascara. i used it for years and loved that i could build it up without clumps and it gave a false lash effect. then...something changed. I dont know if they changed the formulation but now it does no volumizing and a whole lot of clumping. so disappointed.

About reviewer (139 reviews)

Age30-35