3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

8 years ago

I needed a thicker concealer to cover up my dark under eye circles, since I have been getting a lot less sleep this semester. I got this super cheap on the website when it was on sale. I was really surprised when I got the product, it was really hard, almost like it was dried up. I didn't know if the actual product was like this or not, but according to a few reviews I read, it was. I found that this product was too dry and sticky to spread and blend out by itself, so I mixed it with a little bit of my Neutrogena Visibly Even moisturizer. I think I kind of wasted a bit of product by having to do this, because I had to break up the concealer with the end of a brush and mix in the moisturizer. The concealer went on smoothly after I did this, and I am really happy with it. It doesn't provide heavy coverage, I find that I apply it before and after I put on my Stila One Step foundation and it still doesn't brighten my under eye area completely. However, I can also honestly say that it does last all day, and it doesn't get cakey or wrinkly. The product is also probably going to last my an extremely long time. However, I can see myself having trouble getting the product out once it starts to run low, just because the pot is so small, and I like to use my finger to get it out. I can just use a concealer brush though, so its not that big of a deal.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOily, Tan

HairBrunette

9 years ago

I am quite mixed on this product. The formula is super thick, I use a concealer brush to get it out of the tub, and then pat it onto areas where I need it. Then I use my fingers to dab it in. I find that it settles into my fine lines under my eyes, and can look cakey. I like this for days when I wear contact lenses. The area where my glasses sit have left slight indents and discolouration on the sides of my nose, so I use this to cover that up. I've also used this concealer on blemishes and post-acne scars, and it works well.

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

10 years ago

I love this product. I cannot find concealers that dont go ashy (all asian won=men will understand). I am cool undertones - NC42/44 - and I even tried Studio Sculpt in NW35 which helps a little but not a lot. If I want flawless perfect canvas under eyes I will use BB Corrector in Dark peach with the sculpt in the inner corners. But for daily use without the hassle this rocks! I think it is so creamy and great coverage. I use it a little BB pale yellowpowder over to set it and Im ready to go. The colour I use is warm. Im so bummed that Stila have discontinued this. So muc so that I have got 4 yes 4 back ups. I have no issue with the size of the pot as I prefer this without the flip up lid which often breaks. You get a good amount of product and I use my smashbox concealer brush o swipe on and then gently pat with my ring finger. I have no issues with cakeiness

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

2.0
from

10 years ago

I am surprised at some of the good reviews. I usually love Stila but this concealer is dry, cakey, and does not blend well. It also settles into my wrinkles under my eyes. All in alll, a waste of money.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I adore this product! It is a DAILY ESSENTIAL, especially since I work late sometimes and don't get to bed until the AM. So by the time I wake up, I am just bagging below my eyes (very unfortuate, I know). But thankfully, Stila's eye concealer does the trick to get rid of the sags to make me look fresh and awake for another busy day at work! THe formula is great, and it lasts HOURS!

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

11 years ago

I love this product , i use the fair 05, ive been using it for about 7 months and have already went through my third pot , i use it everyday as i have severe dark circles and i just love it , it hides tham and i put a translucent powder over the top and you wouldnt even think i had dark circles , i would definitely reccomend this product to everyone with dark circles xx

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

1.0

11 years ago

Finally threw this out last night after holding onto it for some unknown reason. Even when it was fresh, it was cakey and gave me wrinkles! It was not the right product for me.

About reviewer (51 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

This product was cakey, stickey, and left me with severe racoon eye. No amount of moisturizing before applying this fixed this problem. This wasn't the right concealer for me.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

11 years ago

I really wish Stila had not discontinued this concealer. It's wonderful for my dark under-eye circles and has been my HG undereye concealer for years. The color is great for my very fair skin (I use Fair) and it is creamy and blends wonderfully.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I didn't really like this product, it's a little thick and dry for under my eyes and it doesn't blend well at all. The package is cute and I keep it in my cosmetic bag in my purse for emergencies since it is so small. Even if it wasn't discontinued I wouldn't repurchase since there are so many other good concealers out there.

About reviewer (223 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure