Uploaded by steffy_b

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/06/2011

Love this soap!!! Smells like absolute heaven and leaves behind a light scent on the skin. Lathers nicely when used with a sponge and rinses clean, no soapy residue. Hydrates well for soap and is a lifesaver for those with dry, sensitive skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (34 reviews)

skinNormal, Fair, Unknown

hairBrunette, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

Jun/14/2011

In my opinion, Crabtree makes the best soaps! This is my favorite. I love the clean fresh scent that lingers long in the bathroom--it smells so clean and comforting. I even bought the matching body oil to make the scent last even more. It lathers so well and leaves my skin moisturized long after I showered. Absolutely luxurious.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

skinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

hairBlack, Straight, Medium

Nov/20/2010

I LOVE this soap! Rich lathering goodness...the smell is fresh clean and does not overpower....! Just beautiful!

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

age56 & Over

skinDry, Fair, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

eyesBlue

Oct/09/2010

My friends always say "will you shut up about your jojoba soap?" I love this soap. Smells so good, feels so good. One of the few soaps that I buy "on the repeat". You must try the soap. It is awesome. Comes in the shape of a shell...super cute.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

skinCombination, Dark, Warm

hairBrown, Curly, Fine

Sep/23/2009

Love this soap! I remember using the salt bath when I was little because it reminded me of my wish to be a mermaid. The scent is the exact same, it's fresh, the way soap should smell. I love the white seashell shape and the design on the box. I will give these as gifts.UPDATE* Toke one lippie off because the scent is little too overpowering. And it's more of a strong creamy scent.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

age19-24

skinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

hairBrunette, Wavy, Other

Jun/10/2009

Wow, this soap is amazing! I am a bath freak and I want to pamper myself whenever I can. In particular I find this to be one of my favourites. It's such a shame that I can only use this rarely since it's pretty expensive for a piece of soap therefore I use this sparingly. Still is makes the bath experience a true luxury as it lathers smoothly and leaves a very clean scent behind. It …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

age19-24

skinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

hairBlack, Straight, Other

Apr/30/2009

this is my all time favorite bar soap and i'm a bar soap fiend.the smell is so clean and fresh, like the ultimate hotel soap.it leaves my skin so soft most of the time i don't need a moisturizer after.depending on the weather of course.i have found its a little too much for my hoo-ha so i don't wash the nether regions but other than that it's the perfect body soap.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

age

skinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

hairBrown, Other, Other

fromk8y30

Mar/25/2009

This soap is beautiful. It smells devine without being overpowering. It's rich lathering and is not drying on my skin. I buy the big 300gm bar as it's better value for money and it lasts for ages. Only soap I ever use now and I follow it up with the Jojoba Oil Cream. Lovely shell shape though the big block is quite bulky to start with so I usually lather it straight onto a shower sponge …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

age36-43

skinCombination, Fair-Medium, Unknown

hairBlond, Unknown, Unknown

Feb/12/2009

I love this soap. It smells so great that I put it in with my lingerie and linens - the scent lasts for years!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

age44-55

skinCombination, Other, Cool

hairBrunette, Curly, Fine

eyesHazel

Jan/24/2009

One of my all time favourtie bar soaps. I am Queen of Bar Soapville ! Just kidding ! Gorgeous ,gorgeous ,fine, wonderful fragrance ( if they brought this scent out as a fragrance I would buy a crate of it ! ) ,long lasting even though it seems expensive to buy. I would give this soap 6 lippies if I could.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (461 reviews)

age36-43