Quo Covered Lip Brush

No Image

3.0

on 5/5/2010 12:31:00 AM

This brush was good the first few times I used it but I don't even touch it any more. The fibers caught in the lid so now it is all frayed. The bristles are too long so it does not give a precise application. The cap also never stays on.

I like angled brushes better for lip products.

on 8/25/2006 4:34:00 PM

Ok, the secrets out. I actually used this lip brush as a on-the-go eyeliner brush. I was looking through Quo's brushes when I noticed how hard and flat-tipped this brush was and thought it could work with MAC fluidlines. And I was right! It doesn't work as well as their actual angled brow/eyeliner brush but the metal retractable tube it comes in makes it too convinient not to use. Besides the line I get is quite good...no complaints.

Note: The brush I have is called a "Retractable Lip Brush". So not 100% sure it's the same as this one.

on 3/9/2003 11:00:00 AM

A friend from Canada bought and sent this to me last summer as I was looking for a good covered lipbrush. The looks sleek and silver and with a really nicely shapped base. The cover stays nicely and it makes the whole thing really quite portable. Though it works well, the brush has already started to fray within 6 months on the outside edges - the bristles on the outer sides go every which way -- it's quite annoying. The whole brush, to me, looks kind of funny now, and when I can replace it, I will. Not worth the money to me.

Top Rated Tools