4.6

price range

Reviews

from

7 years ago

this has been discontinued but i got it on ebay, and i think you can still get it in canada. anyway, it's the most gorgeous peachy pink color i have ever seen. it's somewhat similar to pearl-escent, but no shimmer on your skin whatsoever and very natural. i'm nc10 and this is an hg blush for me. it's perfect for summer and i suggest looking for it (ebay, google, etc), it's so worth it.

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

from

11 years ago

Simply amazing color. Scary bright in the pan, but goes on sooo beautiful and looks stunning. I can see this working on EVERY skintone, because it's so highly pigmented. I have to apply with a very light hand, due to the fact that I am so pale. But wow. I'd NEVER have bought this blush, due to the startling color -- luckily I got it free in a box of goodies, and I'm SO glad I did. Superb color, cheap d/s price and WOW on the face!

About reviewer (103 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3.0

11 years ago

I've been guilty of wearing the same blush everyday for years- Cover Girl Classic Color in Soft Mink..I never even understood why people needed more than one blush lol. But lately I've been experimenting with many bold eye looks and notice that some looks need a brighter pink blush, etc. I was hesitant to get this because it looked pretty bright AND I am a shimmer addict and saw that this had no shimmer. I didn't remember the exact shade, but I read on here that Wet n Wild has suprisingly good blushes so I picked this one up and then was glad to see on here that I got the right one! Soft Mink is like a pinky shimmery brown, so I was very suprised to see this on because it's just different for me. It is SOOO pigmented, usually I apply my blush heavily but I really had to town this down. However, it made me look so fresh and awake! Because I have such oily skin, I'm not even worried about lasting power since i always have to reapply everything anyway! The packaging sucks but oh well. I bought mine at walmart for close to $3 which is a little higher than what other people paid for it but I am very satisfied and I'm glad I didn't end up splurging on something from Nars. Even if you think you don't like matte blushes- try this! It's still beautiful. *update* Had to knock this down a lippie since mine cracked! I'm going to be honest- I am a little rough with my makeup (I keep my MU in a makeup bag in my purse at all times so it gets kind of banged around) but it's never been a problem for me. On occasion, my CG powder foundation will crack once it gets low, but I've never had a full container of anything crack! I was hesistant to give it a lower lippie since maybe carrying it around isn't the best idea, but others seem to have mentioned the same thing- it cracks way more easily than it should. I paid about $3 for this and though I like the product, I shouldn't have to be paranoid about my blushes cracking on me. I'm still going to use this but just leave it on my dresser, which sucks because I have such oily skin I need touch ups! :-(

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I wouldn't call this an Orgasm dupe by any means (I've heard this from other people), as it's more of a straight peach as opposed to a peachy pink. To me it's not the most exciting color in the world, but I'm amazed by how pigmented it is for the price! It has as much pigment as my expensive NARS blushes. FYI: If you really like this color, stock up NOW! Wet 'n' Wild is discontinuing this shade!

About reviewer (467 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 years ago

Gorgeous and stays on forever!

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

11 years ago

i love this! i'm really pale with tons of freckles, and it looks so natural on me. and it stays on forever! a little goes a long way with this. however, the brush it comes with is really bad, so you'd need to use your own. and its very powdery, which might get a little bit messy. but i love the color and i got it for only 99cents, so i'd definitely buy again... i think i'm going back to get a few more tomorrow since they're still on sale and going to be discontinued!

About reviewer (31 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther, Fair

HairOther

11 years ago

I paid 75 cents for this at Rite Aid. Talk about bang for your buck! I was searching for a matte blush and I was about to purchase one from MAC. I am very glad I gave this one a shot after reading the reviews here. To me, it looks decidedly peachy-orange rather than pink, which works fine for my neutral medium skin. I also bought this blush in Heather Silk, a matte cool medium pink, but that one cost $2.99 (bummer!). They are both highly pigmented, so I use my MAC 187 or Japonesque blush brush to apply. Very decent lasting power.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

11 years ago

I love this and can't find it anywhere anymore. It was my Hg.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

11 years ago

WOW! when i first saw this, i was a lil scared coz it was too peachy-orange. and on top of that i normally use dept blushes (i break out when i use cheap products), but this thing is pure love. it looks so good on my nc40-42, a lil goes a long way so be careful.

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairOther, Curly, Coarse

11 years ago

I got this for 99p online in the sale and its lovely.Its a peachy pinky colour with no shimmer,very pretty on and looks lovely when I layer it with BB apricot SB.I wish there were a bigger choice of colours but for now Im happy with this and my other two blushes.

About reviewer (240 reviews)

Age36-43