RoC Enydrial

4.3

Ingredients: AQUA, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, GLYCERIN, BORAGO OFFICINALIS, CANOLA, DIMETHICONE, CETYL ALCOHOL, SQUALANE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII, PANTHENOL, BISABOLOL, ALLANTOIN, HYDROGENATED PALM GLYCERIDES CITRATE, OLUS, CERA MICRO-CRISTALLINA, PARAFFIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, GLYCERIL STEARETE, PEG-100 STEARATE, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This review is for de Eydrial+ Extra Emollient cream that is meant for very dry and atopic skin, I got this because my skin usually likes creames that contain omega 3 and 6 like this one does. This comes in a basic tube and has no scent, the price is also reasonable in Europe. It did not irritate my (eczema sensitive) dry skin but also didn't kept my skin hydrated enough, because some dry patches at the skin around my lips showed up again while using this. On my normal to dry skin this works fine but for the area's where I get extra dry (around lips and eyes) this isn't enough for me. I wouldn't purchase this again just because I need something more moisturizing and soothing for my skin type. Ingredients:Aqua ,Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Borago Officinalis, Canola, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Squalene, Paraffinum Liquidum, Simmondsia Chinensis, Butyrospermum Parkii, Panthenol, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides Citrate, Olus, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cera Microcristallina, Paraffin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Polyacrylate, Disodium EDTA, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol,Methylparaben, Propylparaben.

This product is perfect for combination skin. I struggle with finding a good moisturizer for sensitive skin that doesn't leave my face feeling oily or feeling too dry (I tend to be more on the dry side). This goes on thick but settles in with no oily residue and feels very light on. I am unfortunate to have both wrinkles and acne to worry about (I'm 33) and this moisturizer is the perfect thing to use with acne or wrinkle treatments to calm the skin down.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

an effective moisturizer to combat dry skin. i love it.

This product is absolutely amazing!!! My skin is naturally on the dry side, but it has become worse with the winter weather and aging. I have been using this cream nightly for one month and it has saved my skin! My skin is now soft, exceptionally moisturized, supple, and no more dry patches of flaky skin.

I apply this every night over top of my retinol cream (btw I interchange between Neutrogena's Healthy Skin Anti-Wrinkle Night Cream and RoC's Retin-Ol Multi-Correxion Multi-Corrective Anti-Aging Cream Day/Night...both are great and I have reviewed them both).

In addition I have been using this as my daytime under eye cream for the last week and it has preformed fantastically. I apply a small amount (about the size of a grain of rice) under each eye and wait about 10 minutes before applying foundation & concealer. I have had no problems with eye irritation and interference with my concealer creasing or caking. My under eye area is well hydrated and softened.

Definite winner in my books and I will continue to use and repurchase!

I bought this cream because of the dryness caused by my topical retinoin (Differin gel 0.1%) It is very emolient as promised by the name. Makes my skine a lot smoother and does not feel too greasy. Also a perfect cream for cold winter weather. The only problem I have with this cream is the smell. I find it really unpleasant. Smells a bit like some kind of lard.

I tried the enydiral extra emollient and enydrial cleanser. Both are good moisturizers for dry skin but it clogged my dry-combination pores and break me out. I stop using it, and no more white heads but hasnt overcome the dryness yet.

I tried this a while back and it broke my skin out so badly that I thought to just put it one side and try again. So I did I used it as a night cream on my neck and face after two days I had angry red spots on my cheecks so I've had to give it away. Have no idea at all why it would cause break outs for me since at most I get one or two spots over a month but this was awefull. Will definitely not be buying this again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Great moisturizer! Very moisturizing and non-comedogenic which I love. Will definitely repurchase!

I didn't buy this, but received it as a sample (I have Enydrial Extra-Emollient Cream). I'm not sure whether it's intended for face or body. It certainly seems to do its job - I've been using it as a hand cream. It sinks in and moisturises (although not noticeably better than many creams). The problem? It stinks! Not at first, but later on it gets a musty hemp oil-like stench. I am over-sensitive to smell though, so maybe if you really need this, and find it's better than others, you won't mind the smell (my boyfriend says it just smells of Vaseline).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Thank you all yous MUA ers review, I would have never bought this on my own. I've been using my Derm's concoction for my melasma & its drying my skin like crazy. This cream makes the skin feels so comfortable & plump, forget the nourish & repair hum-bug, skin is nourished by the blood supply, not atopically.
Despite its heavy duty it doesn't look shiny or oil slicky. I don't find any fragrance in mine though and it comes with a bonus lip-balm stick.
I will go back & stock up a couple more of these.
ps. I use it around the eye area too.
pps. the body balm, which is more of a lotion, has 5X more product, also contains myristate, & can be clogging to some people, but I will experiment that on my face & update. I have yet to encounter a face cream that breaks me out.