no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/14/2011

HG shadow.. that's discountinued. Story of my life, lol. Pretty grey-ish, brown-ish taupe. Pretty everyday shadow :) Have had this a long time, and still haven't hit pan!
7/24/11: Just hit pan on this baby today :( Oh no..

About reviewer (55 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Other, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Oct/14/2006

Perfect HG brown! I loved this! Sadly, I can't find it anymore. Is it discontinued?

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairSilver, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

fromjago

Jun/14/2004

This is great! It's my wash for nearly all eye looks (except pastel). Has cool undertones, which is nice, because some browns make me look like I have a healing black eye or something. Slight shimmer to it, not glittery, though.

About reviewer (150 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Nov/04/2003

I really like these shadows. Jonah Brown goes on very sheer so I have to build it up. It is a beautiful soft gray taupy brown that works well with my fair skin and dark hair and eyes. I can't wear alot of browns because they have too much red and make my eyes look red and puffy. The gray
undertone avoids this.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal

HairBrown

Jun/11/2003

I like this color because of it's cooler undertones. It's a light cocoa-ish, greyish, lavenderish color that looks good as an all over wash on the lids. Yesterday I used this all over and some MAC Tan Ray in the crease. I thought it was one of my best looks yet. And of course you can't beat the price at $5 a pop.

About reviewer (91 reviews)

Age25-29