3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Good mascara, formula is great and actually waterproof. I have a teary eye problem and oily tears so waterproof is very important for me. Not every mascara that claims it is, is actually waterproof. The brush is great for smaller eyes, hooded eyes, asian eyes. For me it's perfect. If you'll like this or not depends on if you need a tiny brush or not. 10/10 would buy again.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Fine

2.0

3 years ago

Nope. Bought it because my tiny, frail, fragile, barely-there, newborn-esque eyelashes do better with a smaller brush. Brush is fine, formula wasn't. Thick, tarry, messy, really hard to completely remove, a would have raccoon eyes for days. Clumped like crazy.

About reviewer (440 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

This is one of my favorite drugstore mascaras. Lash Discovery comes in a slim cylindrical silver tube so it is lightweight and portable to travel with. The brush is tinier than Full n' Soft's brush so it's really easy apply mascara to every corner and lower lash. The formula is drier compared to Maybelline The Falsies so it holds the curl rather well for my stick-straight eyelashes. The only downside I can think of is the slight smudging on my lower lashes when it's hot outside. Otherwise, I prefer using this mascara when I want to blend false eyelashes with my real lashes or when I want to look effortlessly natural. I have repurchased this product twice and I still will because you can't beat that price.

About reviewer (78 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

This is the best mascara ever. I have straight lashes. I tried about 5 different eyelash curlers and 20 mascara brands. I use this mascara in one layer with Shiseido curler. After it dries up a bit I apply one coat of Maybelline Rocket waterproof. When it dries up I can use whichever mascara I please to add volume or length and it holds perfectly all day long. 12 hours at least. This is a true discovery.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I've been using this for years, have tried pricey department store mascaras and they don't compare! This is the only mascara that has ever held a curl on my thick, straight lashes, and the curl lasts at least 8 hours or so. The small, long brush makes it easy to apply to all of those hard to reach lashes too.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

i have both this and the regular version this is the perfect size for small mascara wands to get bottom lashes without smearing as well as building up your top lashes. i like that this wand is long, whereas the new revlon version is short and more oval shaped. this helps to coat all my lashes at once and doesn't clump when i add layers to it. i like to use this over the no waterproof one so that at the end of the day it is much easier to remove. this is a very natural looking mascara so it wont give you "falsies" look

About reviewer (48 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

3 years ago

When this mascara is brand new it's like magic in a bottle! It makes my lashes look fake, not because it's overly dramatic but because it's thin, doesn't clump, holds my curl all day, and extends my lashes. I wore this mascara for almost 12 hours one day when I was at the amusement park and it did not budge! However, because this bottle is so skinny and has little product in it the mascara does dry out in a matter of weeks. The good news is when it gets dry it doesn't really clump your lashes, just makes them look cakey as opposed to long and whispey. But it's so cheep, I really don't mind purchasing a new bottle every month!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

I love this mascara! I'm basically not the kind of person who goes for volumizing mascaras, since it's not gonna look so natural. Since my natural lashes are short but not too sparse, this mascara's lengthening effect is what I'm after. The application is smooth, no flaking or clumping in sight. It takes some time to dry, but with the help of a fan, it'll be fine. I rarely put on anything on my bottom lashes, but it works nicely with the small brush. For its waterproof claim, I once forgot to put off this mascara before swimming and it doesn't smudge. It also won't budge if I get sweaty on tropical dog days. Basically a steal!

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

4 years ago

The brush size is pretty good, would prefer an even smaller one for my bottom lashes though. The formula sucks; goes on mediocre because it's a bit clumpy and is completely gone by the end of day (instead I'm left with panda eyes). Given that I have pretty oily skin and it's summer right now this may work better for other people.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I can't stop myself from trying all sorts of different products! ???????? but anyways this is a really good mascara, its not too wet or dry a formula, and I really appreciate the small brush sometimes, bc its not always best to use a huge one. but its just personal preference and why there's soo many different ones on the market. onto the review for this particular one. I really appreciate the small brush and the formula, it doesn't flake and I took a mid afternoon nap. it doesn't give you bold volume but its not the most natural of mascaras either. it is more of a lengthening product I think. and it goes on really clean, no smudging or flaking

About reviewer (228 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure