CHANEL Poudre Universelle Compacte

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
CHANEL Poudre Universelle Compacte
Poudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle Compacte

1 review

Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glyceries, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Lanolate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid [ /- (May Contain) CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 6/14/2012 6:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Expensive but completely worth it for quality and colour. The powder gives a light/medium coverage but it feels lovely and works brilliantly with my foundation (Revlon Colourstay). I mostly use it in the centre diamond of my face and on my tzone and it has been fantastic in minimizing the oil on my face. I use a Constance Carol setting powder on top to keep it all in place but it has proven to be worth the money! It is travel friendly and the compact is really cute. I apply with a mac 190 brush and it doesn't have too much residue and it lasts for most of the day- I might require some blotting powder on a fast paced day. I use 40 Dore (my colour is NC43) and it blends beautifully for a matte coverage that is natural looking. I use a large blending brush with my finisher for a more balanced finish.