CHANEL Poudre Universelle Compacte

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
CHANEL Poudre Universelle Compacte
Poudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle Compacte

4.5

Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glyceries, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Lanolate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid [ /- (May Contain) CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 5/7/2018 3:12:00 PM

This is the best pressed powder I have ever used. Worth every penny, and I don't think it is actually that much more expensive than some of the more mainstream department store brands.

I have never worn foundation, but like to finish with a few brushstrokes of something after moisturizing. I have tried so many brands over the years, but I will never look back! This sets my skin but is not excessively matte. The translucent colour is perfect -- no oxidizing, no dullness, no white cast.

Anyway... if you're researching powders, save yourself the work and buy this one!

on 10/16/2016 6:06:00 PM

I didnt like this at first but I gave it another try after letting it sit on my desk for months untouched, I really love it now, its very light and natural. I use it everyday and you only need the smallest amount, it lasts ages.

on 10/24/2013 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love a dewy finish and this is the only powder I have ever used that doesnt kill your dewy finish. I use it over bb cream.
The packaging is pretty, but not that good. I dropped it one time and it broke, but it only took a minute to put it back together.
I use this with my sephora #43 synthetic powder brush which is great because it doesnt waste too much powder.

I love using this after my foundation. Silky matte, kills the oil, and never cakey touch ups.

Edit:
I LOVE THIS ON MY SECOND!!!!!! Never cakey touch ups!!!! And makes your face look flawless. I wear this legit alone to school sometimes and just wear some concealer/corrector. And I look polished.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really like this powder. I like applying it over my foundation with a kabuki brush, and buff it into my face in circular motions. It leaves my face matte without making my skin look dull and flat. It looks very satiny and natural. It basically does exactly what it says. I just think it's a little expensive for what it is.

on 11/23/2011 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this on impulse and I used this produvt each and every day from that day on... Mainly I use it just after using my Chanel Hydramax Nutrition (which I adore by the way) to smoothen and even out my complexion. And this stuff really works: it gives a mattified yet very natural porcelain teint - my skin hasnīt looked so lovely a long time. Itīs expensive, but, hey this is Chanel! For me itīs next to the Natural Finish Loose Powder (Translucent1) my HG and I swapped away all MAC powders I had, though Iīm a confessing MAC addict. Do I have to say more? Love it!!!

on 8/6/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I wanted to try this powder for a while, but could not justify the price. My bf was heading back to Canada from Vegas and bought it for me for $40 US. After trying MAC mineral pressed powder and MAC studio fix, this is my HG. It honestly does not compare to anything I've ever used before. I didn't even take any lippies off for price, because you get what pay for. It goes on a little light, but after a few minutes my skin looks so matte, smooth, just perfect.

Take a chance and purchase it, any Chanel counter will take it back if you don't like it. If you are unsure, ask first.

on 1/3/2010 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG and a permanent resident in my handbag!!!!

The packaging just oozes luxury (important 'face' factor here!!!!)
The powder itself just works wonders: matte but not 'funeral parlor matte', glowing pigments that look awesome on picture (like most Chanel foundations/powders), lasts for a long time.
Smell is pleasant too.
Doesn't irritate or make my very sensitive eyes water!
Will definitelly repurchase!!!!

Out of curiosity, how does it compare to Bobbi Brown compact powder!?!??!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I have used this product for years and had been satisfied up until recently. For some reason, I have the lightest translucent but it becomes mask-like on me and is sitting more and more in my pores and creates a mask of lines all over the place. Some would say that I am getting older, but without makeup my skin is smooth and when I use Dior or Guerlain, my skin is pretty, so it must be the product. The colour is a little too dark for me now, even in the lightest shade, and I am very unhappy with the result now. I don't know if the formula was changed - I bought two about a year apart and I am having trouble with both of them! So, I am afraid that Chanel has finally almost completely lost me after being a long-time customer (over 20 years). I am very happy with Dior and with Guerlain's pressed powders - they give me the light and luminescence I am searching for without turning into a strange mask. I still give it a 4 because I was very happy with this product for a long, long time, so the mark needs to reflect that, but I wouldn't repurchase again anymore. boo hoo

on 12/30/2008 11:03:00 AM

This is a rather fine powder that is easy to apply and that provides a natural finish.

What I do not like about it is:
1) the limit of shades - their latest one is not light enough for my skin, I could only use it if tanned a bit
2) it finishes *very* fast