Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte
Poudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle Compacte

4.5

Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glyceries, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Lanolate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid [ /- (May Contain) CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

Wow
I bought it to apply on my t zone over foundation. This is really translucent and finely milled, this is not to give you coverage. It mattified my skin perfectly. Even close up you could not see the powder - and I used A LOT.
Not only that, now (in summer) it stays put all day and my makeup actually looked better when I woke up than when I put it on when I accidentally slept with it on! Perfect!

on 1/31/2011 12:01:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Chanel, being Chanel, produced another item of impeccable quality. I got this in 50 peche, which matches my skin tone perfectly. It comes with a powder puff- although I wouldnt go so far to call it a puff as it is quite flat.
The powder isn't heavy at all and has sheer shimmer in it which doesnt show up on the skin at all. It also has a subtle scent- Chance by Chanel, maybe? If you want a heavier coverage dont pick this- but if you want it just for touch-ups (T-zone especially) it is perfect. And its very compact so great on the go.