CHANEL Poudre Universelle Compacte

Filtered by skin type : Oily
CHANEL Poudre Universelle Compacte
Poudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle Compacte

4.8

Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glyceries, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Lanolate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid [ /- (May Contain) CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 11/25/2013 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I'm pretty sure this is the first powder I've ever used up. I love it. I use it over Chanel VA and it works really well to keep me from getting shiny through the day. I have used the puff to press the powder on and that works well too, even though the puff seems like it'd be useless. This powder even held up in the summer, which is a huge feat for any product in the south! I can reapply and it doesn't look cakey. I swapped for the one I'm using up now. If I had the money, I'd buy this over and over again.

on 8/3/2013 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

i just got this at duty free. i bought this on a whim because i loved the packaging. well it chanel. at first i expected nothing extraordinary just another pressed powder i bought. after using it several times i think i DO like this pressed powder though i still think my sheer finish bobbi brown is slightly better milled. i swatched it on half of my face with a drugstore brand powder and i can say this matches me perfectly. it looks really natural and elegant on me, i personally love this powder. this and my bobbi brown sheer finish are my hg. i even stocked up the bobbi brown one and i'll definitely do the same with this thing. i know its quite pricey but its a high end brand and its worth the money.

on 11/10/2004 3:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The packaging is so elegant and it good on controlling the shine in my face.

on 12/14/2003 6:34:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

i have used this pressed powder for a few years and it is without a doubt the nicest powder around. it's very finely milled and silky so it goes on evenly without caking up. i use the lightest color, translucent sun, which is yellow based so it never turns dark or orange on my skin. it is expensive but i only use a little bit with a powder brush to touch up throughout the day so it lasts me several months before i have to repurchase. i love the simple black compact too-very classic, like all chanel packaging.

on 2/16/2003 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Great powder in a very elegant Chanel compact. It lasts forever and is very silky and perfecting.
Wonderful!