CHANEL Poudre Universelle Compacte

Filtered by skin type : Combination
CHANEL Poudre Universelle Compacte
Poudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle CompactePoudre Universelle Compacte

4.1

Talc, Nylon-12, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Hydrogenated Coco-Glyceries, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Lanolate, Aluminium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Parfum, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Glyceryl Stearate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Oleate, Citric Acid [ /- (May Contain) CI 75470 (Carmine), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica]

on 5/7/2018 3:12:00 PM

This is the best pressed powder I have ever used. Worth every penny, and I don't think it is actually that much more expensive than some of the more mainstream department store brands.

I have never worn foundation, but like to finish with a few brushstrokes of something after moisturizing. I have tried so many brands over the years, but I will never look back! This sets my skin but is not excessively matte. The translucent colour is perfect -- no oxidizing, no dullness, no white cast.

Anyway... if you're researching powders, save yourself the work and buy this one!

No. 30 translucent. Great fine powder to make my t-zone less shiny. Great for touchups. I like the big mirror. One lippie less because the puff looks and feels cheap, a bit of a disappointment considering the price. Otherwise a great fine powder that gets rid of the shine without the look of heavy powder, almost invisible after applying. Would purchase again.

on 3/17/2016 7:24:00 AM

I really wanted/expected to love this , however have been slightly disappointed , I found the powder to feel kind of dry and chalky and although it seemed fine milled and sheer if too much was applied it did look chalky , I also found the shade natural 30 although matched my usual powders quite well on my skin after a while it left a patchy orange tint and only in certain places as though it has oxidised , I didn't have any dry patches so it baffled me slightly -found the Mac select sheer powder and Younique mineral pressed powder to be much better they are both much more silky in texture and blend into the skin much better so they are not visible but skin is flawless and matte this one seemed heavier and sat on top of my foundation not really doing much other than giving me an orange tint -it's possibly I may have been better suited to a lighter shade and it may be ok in the summer when I have more of a tan -I'm also yet to try it with a powder brush I've only used the applicator it came with which is pretty rubbish so my opinion may change

on 2/23/2016 7:35:00 AM

Chanel never fails to impress, this powder is another HG product for me! It works beautifully as a setting powder, or can be worn by itself on lazy makeup days/ hot summer days when you can't be bothered with applying a liquid foundation underneath. Didn't use the sponge applicator it came with, but applied using a Real Techniques buffing brush.

First up, isn't the packaging gorgeous? Sorry, couldn't resist putting it out there first! :)

The product inside is as lovely as the packaging itself, i picked this up at duty free in haste as I just realized I had forgotten to pack a setting powder just before heading back to see my grandma - one needs to look good for grandmas!

It certainly isn't the most amazing mattifying setting powder - it only keeps the oilies at bay for around 4 hours - a standard product in my books as I have yet to find that one product that keeps me looking shine-free all day.

However, it does give more than regular setting powders. It has more dimension that the Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder - this one does keep me looking matte and sometimes a tad flat if I overdo my powder, something I do quite often, unfortunately. Im that crazy powder lady.

It is very finely milled, so finely milled that it is practically undetectable on the skin upon application. It sets my makeup well, doesn't leave me looking ghostly despite me layering it on - crazy powder lady at it again - and just makes me look good.

I rarely repurchase powders as they last quite a while and I love trying out new stuff, but this is something I will repurchase over and over because it just works beautifully.

on 6/10/2014 2:42:00 PM

This product has literally changed my life. I got it as a gift from my dad, in shade 507 Rose Blossom. Although it looks pinky/ salmony colour, it is actually very transfluent with shimmers. It makes my skin very matt, and lasts all day. Great packaging, in love with all chanel make up. The product lasts for ages - I use it every day, since January and i still have 1/3 of the product left. It is very expensive but it is definately worth it.

on 6/4/2014 1:15:00 AM

Iv'e been alternating this chanel powder with my powder stash for 18 months, so feel I have given it a good go. It does have a nice consistency in that it does not leave you looking chalky and powdery looking, however on my normal/combo skin I still need to touch up once during the day and again if I'm going out at night with the same make-up on.

I have found for me the best way to apply this and get the longest results from it are with a smaller or denser brush - current favs being RT Contour Brush and RT Expert Face Brush to really buff it in for the really smooth look this powder is capable of achieving.

On my NC15 skin 20 Clair is a perfect match - even though this powder is not translucent, more a slight creamy colour it does not add colour to your skin.

I won't repurchase because of the price, I think for less money or the same money there are nicer powders out there.

on 1/21/2014 8:10:00 PM

I want to start by letting you know that I love Chanel makeup. This powder has a gorgeous finish but does NOTHING for oil control if you have oily skin/combination skin.

I bought this a while ago and forgot about it because I stopped using it. I recently got a new primer and have been searching reviews for a great compact finishing powder... well, unfortunately this is not it. I think I went 4 hours without my T-zone being a disaster! I usually go a good 8 hrs before it's somewhat oily. I havent been as oily as I was the day I used this powder in, I cant even remember when. If you dont have oily skin you will LOVE this. I'm still annoyed that this doesnt work for me...

on 9/16/2013 4:53:00 PM

hello i am loving this powder since i tried it out Chanel counter in Debenhams and i wanted a powder to touch up on but that would not cause cakey finish or give me reaction as my skins is sensitive but combination type skin. i love the look of it and that it compact with mirror. i got disocunt with my Debenhams beauty card cause i bought the Chanel rouge coco shine hydrating lip shine in chic. when i had it applied on my skin you couldent tell that i am wearing powder and it matches with my skin perfectly i got this in natural translucent 2. But am loving it already . i have had maybelline fitme compact powder and rimmel stay matte powder .

on 9/13/2013 2:22:00 PM

I didn't like this product when I first got it. I used it with the puff that came with the powder and the result was a chalky matte mess. I have been using it with a different puff these days and the result is amazing. The new puff I have picks up just the right amount of powder. My pores are minimized and while matte, it does not make my skin look 'flat'. Oil control is clearly better than Chanel Mat Lumiere and offers a very natural finish. This powder is perfect for humid climates like the South-East Asia, but might be too drying for ladies living in colder climates.