CLINIQUE Continuous Coverage

Filtered by eye Color : Green
CLINIQUE Continuous Coverage

3.4

Active ingredient: titanium dioxide. Ingredients: water purified, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, talc, propylene glycol, tea-isostearate, isostearic acid, glyceryl sterate, peg-100 stearate, isopropyl lanolate, micro-crystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, algin, magnesium aluminum silicate, tea-stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, ultramarines

This is a very full coverage foundation. It's very thick and takes some extra blending but has a nice finish. Even the lightest shade is on the medium side. I do not recommend this for someone with a very fair complexion. It covers flaws beautifully though.

After the second time wearing this foundation I woke up to the worst allergic reaction I have ever had! My face was like a balloon and there was a rash all over it. And just to make sure it was this product that broke me out I tried it again and the same thing happened. I have dry skin so I like a dewy finish but this foundation was over dewy so you have to set it with powder which makes it cakey. I regret buying this product so much and it costs a steep €30. Defiantly would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hmm.I don't think it's AMAZING, but I am glad I bought it. It's great for photos, for one.
I'm very pale and the lightest shade is not a perfect match, but close enough.
It doesn't break me out and it washes off very easily, even though it's full coverage.
A little goes a long way!

on 11/18/2011 12:40:00 AM

This was ok as a foundation, but it is better as a concealer. Use your regular foundation, and dab a bit of this on any blemishes you have. Plus, it's drying.

on 11/10/2010 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I started out using this product as a concealer for large discolorations on my face. It works very well for that. Then one day I ran out of foundation and in desperation, used it all over my face. Now, I am regularly using it as a foundation. When used as a foundation, it is essential to use a primer with this, or it "drags" on the skin and emphasizes your pores. With a primer, however, it goes on smoothly. I apply it with my fingers and use as little as possible. It doesn't feel heavy to me, is very long lasting and covers well.The finish is duller than I prefer in a foundation - I usually like a more satin or glowy finish. The big flaw with this product is the very limited color range. Currently, I'm using this as foundation because I ran out of my normal one and haven't had time to go to the store to get matched for a "winter" shade. It doesn't quite match me and I'm "making do" by bronzering over it, etc. I don't think I'd purchase this again as a full-face foundation, but I do like it for concealer. And if you are fortunate to find that one of the few shades matches you, this could be a great foundation for you.

on 6/19/2009 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have undereye circles that make people wonder how I get into so many fights. I've tried so many concealors but nothing has come close to this product for coverage and reliability. The consistency of this foundation is very thick but it's also sticky in a way and that allows it to stay tenaciously on your face. Sometimes I use it for just a concealor and sometimes I mix it with another liquid foundation to get just a little bit more coverage or to balance out the color a bit. Sometimes I mix it with sunscreen to make a tinted moisturizer. I originally bought Ivory Glow but that was somewhat too dark and I exchanged it for Creamy Glow, their lightest shade. I usually wear 30 watts Stila (not the best match for me, a bit too yellow but passable) or NC20-25 - pale with yellow undertones.

I haven't tried this over all my face yet but I may. I'm really impressed. The price is very good - I think it was around $20 dollars.

Too heavy for my tastes. Covers well.