Clinique Continuous Coverage

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Clinique Continuous Coverage

3.4

Active ingredient: titanium dioxide. Ingredients: water purified, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, talc, propylene glycol, tea-isostearate, isostearic acid, glyceryl sterate, peg-100 stearate, isopropyl lanolate, micro-crystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, algin, magnesium aluminum silicate, tea-stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, ultramarines

This is a very full coverage foundation. It's very thick and takes some extra blending but has a nice finish. Even the lightest shade is on the medium side. I do not recommend this for someone with a very fair complexion. It covers flaws beautifully though.

on 8/4/2013 2:31:00 PM

Amazing. As good as double wear (long lasting & heavy coverage) but gives you a radiant dewy look instead and looks great for photos as the light bounces back and makes you look flawless. I have an oily tzone and dry cheeks and it can with hold a long day at work before i get an oily tzone! gives me great confidence as its hides all my flaws but isnt cakey or heavy on the skin. Some find it hard to blend but if you use damp fingertips its so smooth! A little goes a long way aswell so the price is totally justified. The only con i can think of is that they dont do a matte version that is this good! LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

on 6/5/2012 8:56:00 PM

This covers blemishes really well and the lightest shade matches my skin closer than any fdtn I've tried although it is a bit too pink. It doesn't break me out. The only thing that bother me is the staying power, it transfers everywhere! I do use a good primer and powder, even added a finishing spray but nothing helps. If it were long wearing and had a better shade range it would be perfect!

on 11/18/2011 12:40:00 AM

This was ok as a foundation, but it is better as a concealer. Use your regular foundation, and dab a bit of this on any blemishes you have. Plus, it's drying.

I love this stuff! It covers up anything that you want to hide. I have moderate breakouts on my forehead, and when I applied this it made my skin look flawless. I know a lot of people dislike the consistency, but if you rub it between your finger (clean fingers now ladies!), it heats it up and gives it a bit of movement. If you have dry skin I'd recommend adding a bit of moisturizer to it instead to give you a little more hydration throughout the day :] From personal experience, if you want some lasting power with this, I'd recommend using a primer and setting it with a powder, lasts all day. The only downside is that there is not a big color selection, better for people with yellow undertones to their skin. And works the best for those with dry skin. I will repurchase and recommend!

on 5/9/2011 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Pros: Price is right, a little bit goes a long way.
It cover everything

Cons: Doesn't keep it's promises for me, accentued my pores and lines even with the best primer.
Texture is thick and limit oily. This will NOT work for oily skins!!!
didn't last on my face (and I have a rather dry skin).
It returned it and exchanged for Estee Lauder Maximum Coverage (pricier but keeps his promises).

First of all, I don't use this as a foundation, as it is much too heavy and my skin isn't so bad. However, I do use it for concealer, and that's what I'll be reviewing it as. I squeeze a dab onto a blank CD and dip a concealer brush into it, then use it around my nose on under my eyes, and sometimes on my cheeks.
Staying power is decent, not great but good. I do have to touch up once a day, around lunch time, but I've always had to do that. I've never had any problems finding the right shade, but the range is very limited and others probably have issues.
Overall, very nice, but once I run out, I may debate repurchasing.

on 7/2/2010 2:32:00 AM

This product is OK, nothing more. It didn't cover my scars that well, which it says it will. The foundation is thick and not that easy to blend onto the skin. It also feels quite heavy on my skin. It didn't break me out, but I won't use this foundation alot.

If you want to buy this because you have acne scars or other scars, don't. It won't help.

on 3/14/2010 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

im only giveing this 3 lippys...........i love the coverage i found it really easy to blend but it gives me spots, im guessing its because the makeup is so thick that it blocks my pores, it says on the tube that you can wear this all over the face but i would only use it on problem areas, btw this product is no good for people with oily skin..........it makes my t-zone super oily!

on 7/17/2006 10:06:00 AM

I love this product I have very bad acne scarring and was tired of wearing so much conceal to hide it all.So I went to the mall asked her what color she recommended and when I applied it the next day I used a small amount and lasted all day!.Oh and I got it in Ivory Glow.