CLINIQUE Continuous Coverage

Filtered by skin tone : Other
CLINIQUE Continuous Coverage

2.6

Active ingredient: titanium dioxide. Ingredients: water purified, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, talc, propylene glycol, tea-isostearate, isostearic acid, glyceryl sterate, peg-100 stearate, isopropyl lanolate, micro-crystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, algin, magnesium aluminum silicate, tea-stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, ultramarines

on 4/9/2010 4:36:00 PM

Huge regret buying this. It has way too much yellow in it. It's also very thick and doesn't look natural at all, very hard to blend. When I put on my foundation after this, it looks very cakey and makes it look like I have a black eye, not a good look! It also settles into fine lines especially under the eyes and emphasizes dry areas and flaws. I will say though that it has good coverage, but that's about it. Everything else about it is horrid. Even the packaging is pretty bad, when I open up the bottle it spills out! The only reason I decided to buy this was because my mother said she used it when she was younger and that it worked well back then, so I'm guessing they changed the formula?

on 3/26/2010 9:34:00 AM

Good coverage but it emphasized slightly dry areas after moisturising that other foundations/concealers don't. It also never seems to set so you need powder. Range of shades is lacking.

I have been using this stuff for about 2 months now, but I use it about only a few times a week. I originally got it as an alternative to my Dermablend cover cream since I wanted to try something with full coverage but not as thick as the cover cream. I have to say that this from Clinique gives a full coverage and its not thick! You can definatly cover dark spots with this! If anything it covers just a good as the Dermablend. It dries matte, feels light, the foundation itself is very creamy and blendable/spreadable. I finish off with some powder and it looks great. Reason for 4/5: I have to say though that I wished it came in more colours. I bought 2 to mix to get the right one for my skin. It is pricey, close to 50 bucks CAD for the 2. Also It does not wear as long as my dermablend. I found that it would not look as good at the end of the day or stay put and even with powder, it rubbed off onto my collared shirt (when i spread the foundation down to my jaw/neckline) which does not happen with dermablend.

Too heavy for my tastes. Covers well.

on 8/18/2001 2:28:00 PM

i had this a while back and got like 3 of them..they work well but i prefer other brands :)