CLINIQUE Continuous Coverage

CLINIQUE Continuous Coverage

3.4

Active ingredient: titanium dioxide. Ingredients: water purified, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, talc, propylene glycol, tea-isostearate, isostearic acid, glyceryl sterate, peg-100 stearate, isopropyl lanolate, micro-crystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, algin, magnesium aluminum silicate, tea-stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, ultramarines

If you think Prescriptives Camouflage Cream covers everything, try this! Too bad it makes my sensitive, acne prone skin break out like mad. It provides excellent sun protection though, and the tube is huge and lasted me a good year, just using under my eyes (which unfortunately, was the only place I could use it). Get a sample first, and see how your skin reacts. It gives fantastic coverage.

on 8/18/2001 2:28:00 PM

i had this a while back and got like 3 of them..they work well but i prefer other brands :)

on 9/6/2001 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

If I had the money I'd buy this but let me tell you that if you're using this, you're wasting your money b/c I've found it to be exactly the same as Cover Girl's invisible concealer which provides near perfect coverage!

I get like NO concealer and I pay like a fortune. I would rather pay like $10 more for something that actaully works thats from CHANEL

Too heavy for my tastes. Covers well.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This concealer is an unsung hero in my book. Best concealer I have been recommended for covering the entire undereye area. Extremely easy to apply, little needed, two colors for total flawlessness. I am fair and use 01 very fair, a perfect match. Don't be turned off by the darker color, it blends perfect. I put this lightly over my ColorStay in the lighter color and then the darker and it blends right in.

My new HG!

Update: My eyes have been watering and bloodshot. Stopped using this stuff and problem is gone. =(

on 5/24/2004 9:48:00 PM

If you've got any discolorations from zits on your face and regular concealer doesn't really work, give this a try. Its very thick and tenacious, and covers well. You only need to spread a little bit on the area to hide it. You probably wouldn't want to use this all over your face as it suggests on the back of the tube, because it would look "thick" on your face. My only gripe is that the color selection is very limited. If you use this only as a concealer, this fat tube would last you a lifetime.

i tried this and it was wayy too dry even if you put eye cream on, and it creased way to much and just looked ugly. I didn't like this that much. i liked it at first, but then i realized it wasn't that great.

on 12/5/2004 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I found this hard to apply. It's dry like a piece of chocolat.

Very hard to blend, unless you use tons of moisturizer. Kind of heavy, and the lightest shade was dark for me.