Clinique Continuous Coverage

Filtered by age: 30-35
Clinique Continuous Coverage

4.7

Active ingredient: titanium dioxide. Ingredients: water purified, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, talc, propylene glycol, tea-isostearate, isostearic acid, glyceryl sterate, peg-100 stearate, isopropyl lanolate, micro-crystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, algin, magnesium aluminum silicate, tea-stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, ultramarines

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hmm.I don't think it's AMAZING, but I am glad I bought it. It's great for photos, for one.
I'm very pale and the lightest shade is not a perfect match, but close enough.
It doesn't break me out and it washes off very easily, even though it's full coverage.
A little goes a long way!

on 6/19/2009 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have undereye circles that make people wonder how I get into so many fights. I've tried so many concealors but nothing has come close to this product for coverage and reliability. The consistency of this foundation is very thick but it's also sticky in a way and that allows it to stay tenaciously on your face. Sometimes I use it for just a concealor and sometimes I mix it with another liquid foundation to get just a little bit more coverage or to balance out the color a bit. Sometimes I mix it with sunscreen to make a tinted moisturizer. I originally bought Ivory Glow but that was somewhat too dark and I exchanged it for Creamy Glow, their lightest shade. I usually wear 30 watts Stila (not the best match for me, a bit too yellow but passable) or NC20-25 - pale with yellow undertones.

I haven't tried this over all my face yet but I may. I'm really impressed. The price is very good - I think it was around $20 dollars.

on 1/11/2006 4:52:00 AM

I've had this tube for about 3 years now and I'm barely 1/2 way through it. This product comes in a large plastic tube and is a very thick cream that is highly pigmented to be used for concealing imperfections, which leads me to believe that some of the reviews here are for a different product entirely.

This works wonders on my heriditary dark circles and any discoloration anywhere else. The color selection is limited but I was VERY surprised that the 08 Creamy Glow (which looks ORANGE) is a perfect match for my LLL skin (MAC NC20, NARS Deauville) and blended in seamlessly. I've never experienced any creasing, caking or slipping that I have with other concealers and would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for 'Continuous Coverage' of hard to conceal imperfections. You can't beat the price (about $16 for a huge amount of product) I would definitely repurchase!