Clinique Continuous Coverage

Filtered by age: 25-29
Clinique Continuous Coverage

3.9

Active ingredient: titanium dioxide. Ingredients: water purified, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, talc, propylene glycol, tea-isostearate, isostearic acid, glyceryl sterate, peg-100 stearate, isopropyl lanolate, micro-crystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, algin, magnesium aluminum silicate, tea-stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, ultramarines

This is a very full coverage foundation. It's very thick and takes some extra blending but has a nice finish. Even the lightest shade is on the medium side. I do not recommend this for someone with a very fair complexion. It covers flaws beautifully though.

on 3/14/2010 5:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

im only giveing this 3 lippys...........i love the coverage i found it really easy to blend but it gives me spots, im guessing its because the makeup is so thick that it blocks my pores, it says on the tube that you can wear this all over the face but i would only use it on problem areas, btw this product is no good for people with oily skin..........it makes my t-zone super oily!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I guess I am going against the grain here as I did not like this foundation.

It is very thick. You have rub this between your fingers for about 30 seconds before applying it to your face or it will not spread. It will just set in one place and make you look like you have un-even blotches on your skin. Since you have to rub this first, it gets everywhere. All over your hands and since it is not oil-free it also stains clothing. I learned this the hard way when I got some on my shirt and comforter.

I wanted a full coverage foundation to hide some acne scarring and was hoping since it was so thick it would give me a great coverage, I was wrong. To me, this is the biggest problem. I would deal with an un-desirable consistency and messiness if it gave me good coverage but it didn't. I got the same coverage with my cover girl foundation as I did with this for a fraction of the price. Also, the cover girl is oil free and much easier and less messy to apply.

Why would I pay $22 for a foundation that gives the same coverage as a $7 cover girl foundation? Especially when the cover girl is less messy, oil free and easier to apply?

Well, I wouldn't. Ever again.

on 2/22/2010 11:07:00 AM

this makeup is the best especailly if you have ance prone skin. this makeup gives you a moderate to full coverage that you dont need to where concealer it makes you look very natural unlike mac makeup which is very heavy.

on 12/26/2008 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is a great full-coverage concealer/foundation, but it is not oil free. Very limited variety of shades.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This product is wonderful, it you can find a color match. If you don't like full coverage foundations/concealer, don't buy it. It is thick stuff, and it takes some time to get used to it but it works wonders.

It does blend in well, but you really need to warm the tube up in your hands before applying to get it to blend more sheerly. By doing this, it really doesn't take very much at all, and the result in a flawless complexion.

It can be used as a concealer, or an all over foundation depending on your skin type/needs.

Unfortunately, the color selection is horrible. (Only 4 colors) (creamy glow, ivory glow, natural honey glow & porcelain glow)

creamy glow (the lightest shade) is described as being 'very fair' but isn't nearly light enough for my ppp complexion. It's probably about 5 shades too dark than my skintone!

When I'm VERY tan, it will be doable, although still a little too yellow based... so I gave up on it for the color selection only... but if you can find a color match and need a really heavy duty coverage makeup, this is it.

on 5/24/2004 9:48:00 PM

If you've got any discolorations from zits on your face and regular concealer doesn't really work, give this a try. Its very thick and tenacious, and covers well. You only need to spread a little bit on the area to hide it. You probably wouldn't want to use this all over your face as it suggests on the back of the tube, because it would look "thick" on your face. My only gripe is that the color selection is very limited. If you use this only as a concealer, this fat tube would last you a lifetime.

on 9/6/2001 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

If I had the money I'd buy this but let me tell you that if you're using this, you're wasting your money b/c I've found it to be exactly the same as Cover Girl's invisible concealer which provides near perfect coverage!

If you think Prescriptives Camouflage Cream covers everything, try this! Too bad it makes my sensitive, acne prone skin break out like mad. It provides excellent sun protection though, and the tube is huge and lasted me a good year, just using under my eyes (which unfortunately, was the only place I could use it). Get a sample first, and see how your skin reacts. It gives fantastic coverage.