Clinique Continuous Coverage

Filtered by age: 19-24
Clinique Continuous Coverage

2.9

Active ingredient: titanium dioxide. Ingredients: water purified, titanium dioxide, mineral oil, talc, propylene glycol, tea-isostearate, isostearic acid, glyceryl sterate, peg-100 stearate, isopropyl lanolate, micro-crystalline cellulose, cellulose gum, algin, magnesium aluminum silicate, tea-stearate, methylparaben, propylparaben, butylparaben. May contain: mica, bismuth oxychloride, iron oxides, ultramarines

After the second time wearing this foundation I woke up to the worst allergic reaction I have ever had! My face was like a balloon and there was a rash all over it. And just to make sure it was this product that broke me out I tried it again and the same thing happened. I have dry skin so I like a dewy finish but this foundation was over dewy so you have to set it with powder which makes it cakey. I regret buying this product so much and it costs a steep €30. Defiantly would not recommend for anyone with sensitive skin.

on 8/4/2013 2:31:00 PM

Amazing. As good as double wear (long lasting & heavy coverage) but gives you a radiant dewy look instead and looks great for photos as the light bounces back and makes you look flawless. I have an oily tzone and dry cheeks and it can with hold a long day at work before i get an oily tzone! gives me great confidence as its hides all my flaws but isnt cakey or heavy on the skin. Some find it hard to blend but if you use damp fingertips its so smooth! A little goes a long way aswell so the price is totally justified. The only con i can think of is that they dont do a matte version that is this good! LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm so upset I can't find my receipt for this. =(

Pros-
- I like the tube

Cons -
- Palest color is too dark
- Kinda like trying to slather cement on your face, it doesn't glide
- It doesn't cover better than my MAC Studio Fix
- After about 5 hours, I'm an oily mess....and let me tell you. Thick makeup on top of oily skin....it looks so gross. My face looks wet!
- It makes my pores and acne scars look GIANT! Like REALLY GIANT and NOTICEABLE!

I honestly wish I could take this back, it's everything I don't want in a foundation. =( I'm going to try and make it work but this stuff...YUCK! I don't know how this stuff is still around, I've tried drugstore products better than this stuff.

on 6/5/2012 8:56:00 PM

This covers blemishes really well and the lightest shade matches my skin closer than any fdtn I've tried although it is a bit too pink. It doesn't break me out. The only thing that bother me is the staying power, it transfers everywhere! I do use a good primer and powder, even added a finishing spray but nothing helps. If it were long wearing and had a better shade range it would be perfect!

I love this stuff! It covers up anything that you want to hide. I have moderate breakouts on my forehead, and when I applied this it made my skin look flawless. I know a lot of people dislike the consistency, but if you rub it between your finger (clean fingers now ladies!), it heats it up and gives it a bit of movement. If you have dry skin I'd recommend adding a bit of moisturizer to it instead to give you a little more hydration throughout the day :] From personal experience, if you want some lasting power with this, I'd recommend using a primer and setting it with a powder, lasts all day. The only downside is that there is not a big color selection, better for people with yellow undertones to their skin. And works the best for those with dry skin. I will repurchase and recommend!

on 11/7/2010 1:27:00 PM

I'm a long time Clinique user. I love it. I've had acne prone (to say the least) skin since around age 12. That's around the time I was introduced to Clinique. I rarely ever use anything else. Especially when it comes to foundation. I just recently started using continuous coverage. I find it hard to find a product that will cover the redness and scaring that I have. This product cannot be beat in my book as far as coverage goes. Yes, it is a very thick product and one of my friends was actually shocked at the thickness of this makeup when she saw me applying it. However, that's not a problem for me. It stays on great and does NOT come off until I'm ready for it to. As I've mentioned before, I have acne prone skin and this doesn't irritate it at all as some thicker foundations can. Overall, if you don't mind a thick foundation and want great coverage- this product is it!

on 7/2/2010 2:32:00 AM

This product is OK, nothing more. It didn't cover my scars that well, which it says it will. The foundation is thick and not that easy to blend onto the skin. It also feels quite heavy on my skin. It didn't break me out, but I won't use this foundation alot.

If you want to buy this because you have acne scars or other scars, don't. It won't help.

on 3/26/2010 9:34:00 AM

Good coverage but it emphasized slightly dry areas after moisturising that other foundations/concealers don't. It also never seems to set so you need powder. Range of shades is lacking.

I have been using this stuff for about 2 months now, but I use it about only a few times a week. I originally got it as an alternative to my Dermablend cover cream since I wanted to try something with full coverage but not as thick as the cover cream. I have to say that this from Clinique gives a full coverage and its not thick! You can definatly cover dark spots with this! If anything it covers just a good as the Dermablend. It dries matte, feels light, the foundation itself is very creamy and blendable/spreadable. I finish off with some powder and it looks great. Reason for 4/5: I have to say though that I wished it came in more colours. I bought 2 to mix to get the right one for my skin. It is pricey, close to 50 bucks CAD for the 2. Also It does not wear as long as my dermablend. I found that it would not look as good at the end of the day or stay put and even with powder, it rubbed off onto my collared shirt (when i spread the foundation down to my jaw/neckline) which does not happen with dermablend.

on 3/29/2009 1:44:00 AM

I got this in a swap, just wanted to try out the color. Oh! It is my HG now. This concealer matches my skin perfectly. I'm a NC30 in MAC and using the CREAMY GLOW. I have lots of blemishes due to acne and this concealer covers the redness very well. The consistency is creamy. Overall this product is great for covering imperfections.