Bliss Fully Loaded Exfoliator

No Image

on 7/23/2006 11:38:00 PM

I love this scrub. I have very dry and sensitive skin and usually can't use a scrub. This one is very fine, if you want a rough scrub it is not for you. But if you want a gentle scrub, I haven't found any better than this. My skin doesn't itch or burn after using it and it gets the dead skin off. Love it!

on 1/27/2004 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This was a terrible waste of my money. It just did not leave my skin looking any better. I have since switched to a glycolic cleanser from Jan Marini for my exfoliation, but this was the worst of all the scrubs that I have tried - well, not as bad for me as L'Occitane's olive scrub. Both were bad. If you are interested in a physical exfoliant, I recommend Remede's Sweep - it uses finely ground marble powder and your skin really does feel amazing afterwards.

on 3/7/2003 4:16:00 PM

I bought this because I was wary of spending 40 something dollars on Remede scrub, and I'm glad I did! It is formulated for dry skin, so it is more gentle than many other scrubs, but still gets the job done. After using this 3 times a week for the past month or so, I've seen a big improvement in my skin- it's much softer with fewer bumps, and I've had no new pimples or whiteheads. Like the other Fully Loaded products, this has a lovely peach scent. Plus it comes in a big tube which lasts forever, as you only need to use a tiny bit. I'll definately purchase this again.