Nivea Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash for Dry & Sensitive Skin

Nivea Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash for Dry & Sensitive Skin
Gentle Cleansing Cream Wash for Dry & Sensitive Skin

3.7

This product has fragrance in it. Which is terrible for the skin. After washing my face with it, it immediately caused more breakouts to appear in the matter of 10 seconds. DONT BUY

on 11/7/2016 7:51:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

Picked this up recently in sainsburys and think it's amazing! It was on a roll back to either £1 something or £2 something. Had currently been using lush ultra bland but found the product to be too pricey and considering I needed to use quite a lot of it for it to work. Wanted to find something equally as gentle for my very dry and sensitive skin. I really like Nivea products so was willing to give this face wash a try. This cream wash does have a subtle scent but seems to be just like the other Nivea products and I do not react or get spots from it. The wash doesn't really lather up at all but I prefer that as I tend to find the ones that lather are too stripping and drying for my skin. I take my makeup off with wipes and then use this face wash followed by a toner and then a moisturiser and am pleased to say this works as well as or even better than the lush ultrabland cleanser that is a lot more expensive!

on 6/9/2016 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this product. I know that this product it for dry skin, but it works like a charm for my oily skin. I find that this is the only face wash that mattifies my skin. It also soothes my skin from any redness. This product does not get enough credit.

on 4/8/2016 1:09:00 AM

Love this and use it every night twice for a gentle deep cleanse

on 4/8/2016 1:03:00 AM

I use this every night for a double cleanse as its great for dry and sensitive skin

on 7/24/2015 7:24:00 PM

I have been using this product non stop for almost a year. I have very dry and sensitive skin, and this has never made my skin worse or break out or leave it with dry patches. Its very gentle, and its pretty cheap as well! It also removes makeup quite good.

The only downside to it is that I feel you have to use quite a bit of product to cover the whole face well.

Besides that, will continue repurchasing!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I have dry to normal skin, and have been using this product for a while now, probably a year, and I have to say, this is the best one I've ever tried by far. It moisturizes my skin, takes off makeup with the help of a face cloth. It doesn't dry out my face, and it has vitamin beads that burst on contact. So it nourishes and moisturizes. I recently started incorporating more of this line into my skincare routine, the Gentle Toner and Nourishing Moisturizer. They all work perfectly, and after less than a week of using it, my skin has been glowing, and my face looks so fresh all the time! I don't want to wear makeup anymore because of this line. HG

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I have oily skin and my skin still ended up drying out despite this cleanser. I guess I am too used to the foaming action of my usual type of cleanser that my face didnt feel properly clean using this. I also noticed more clogged pores. I know it is intended for dry skin anyway but I thought I'd try it because I wanted something mild. I do like the pink colour though.

on 1/16/2015 2:46:00 AM

Care in Winter

We experience cold weather that can affect the look and feel of the skin on the face in winter. The best face cream for winter must keep away our skin from being hydrated and prevent it from becoming dry and flaky. We should consider our skin type before choosing a facial product for cold weather. Sun protection is not ignorable, even in the winter time, and any face cream should have some ingredients in it which ensure protection against the harmful sunscreen.

There are few types of skin, such as, oily, dry and normal skin. We should think of our skin type in selecting a face cream for winter. Extra care is required for oily or normal skin than dry skin and the cream selected should work well with all of the requirements of the skin. Dry skin is usually affected by drops in temperature before other skin types. So, this kind of skin generally needs a deeply moisturizing face cream for winter to prevent the skin from becoming dry and crumbling.

Glycerine consists of a great ingredient that creates an obstacle on skin and prevent skin from freshening out. In winter, itís absolutely perfect but the skin needs to be hydrated first.
To Know More:
Click on the Link
[link|http:///www.nivea.in/|My Winter Care]

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

it doesn't irritate my skin at all ..leaves it moisturized...does not cleanse the face at all so make sure you remove your makeup before you use it