Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Hands down the best foot scrub to use with pumice. Ive tried switching it up and NOTHING compares. They all suck. You dont get that scrub feeling and that amazing clean feeling that you get after you use this. It just feels so greeeeaaaat!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I looked for scrubs at Walmart and only found 2 or 3 body scrubs. I like the foot scrubs because the grains are smaller and seem to "scrub" more. I wish they made a body one of this consistency or at least a bigger tube. It was pretty cheap and smells great.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I'm not sure which product I'm supposed to be reviewing here...I guess there's more than one Bare Foot scrub. I tried Relaxing in Iced Teaberry and Mint. It's a very creamy foot scrub with a moderate amount of scrubbies in it. It feels very good because the creaminess of it makes it feel like you're lotioning up while exfoliating your feet. As for adequately removing all of my foot roughness, it maybe helped my feet at about a 65% success rate as compared to other foot scrubs. But I do like this though. It's cheap, smells good and feels good...definitely all the qualities needed to win me over.