Freeman Beauty Bare Foot Scrub

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 44-55

3.5

Not tested on animals

I have used the Freemans foot scrubs with pumice for many years and found them very effective at keeping my feet soft and fresh. I raved about these products to anyone who listened and often gave tubes away to friends; they loved this stuff too!

I recently travelled to Johannesburg where I spotted a load of Freeman's products in one of the larger drugstores and promptly bought an armful of Bare Foot tubes to keep me going for a while.

Now, the packaging has changed in colour/design somewhat since my last purchase (that seems to happen a lot with this company) but I never expected the product to change that much! I finished an old tube of Peppermint and Plum last night and started a new one from my recent purchase. The difference was unbelievable! The old one is creamy but very gritty and rough. Only a small amount was needed to work at getting the hard skin off. The new one is all cream and hardly any grit. I felt like I was massaging my feet with a slimy body lotion. It did nothing at all and adding more is hopeless. I now have to think up a way to use these up, perhaps by adding some sugar or salt, and once they are finished I am done with Freeman ... unless they bring the old formula back. Grrrrrrrr :o( One star for pretty packaging and one star for a nice smell!

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Creamy Pumice Foot Scrub on sale at Ulta for under 4.00, I cannot beat that deal. I wish I purchased 2. I used to use another foot scrub, but when the price rose to 15 dollars, and I forgot it at the health club- I had to rethink the value of the product, I love this product it is cheap , great quality , and it does the job. I really like finding products that are not heavily advertised with fashion models, I feel like I am saving money on the marketing budget.
Most importantly my feet feel smoothe.