Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Hands down the best foot scrub to use with pumice. Ive tried switching it up and NOTHING compares. They all suck. You dont get that scrub feeling and that amazing clean feeling that you get after you use this. It just feels so greeeeaaaat!

I have used the Freemans foot scrubs with pumice for many years and found them very effective at keeping my feet soft and fresh. I raved about these products to anyone who listened and often gave tubes away to friends; they loved this stuff too!

I recently travelled to Johannesburg where I spotted a load of Freeman's products in one of the larger drugstores and promptly bought an armful of Bare Foot tubes to keep me going for a while.

Now, the packaging has changed in colour/design somewhat since my last purchase (that seems to happen a lot with this company) but I never expected the product to change that much! I finished an old tube of Peppermint and Plum last night and started a new one from my recent purchase. The difference was unbelievable! The old one is creamy but very gritty and rough. Only a small amount was needed to work at getting the hard skin off. The new one is all cream and hardly any grit. I felt like I was massaging my feet with a slimy body lotion. It did nothing at all and adding more is hopeless. I now have to think up a way to use these up, perhaps by adding some sugar or salt, and once they are finished I am done with Freeman ... unless they bring the old formula back. Grrrrrrrr :o( One star for pretty packaging and one star for a nice smell!

It's SO GOOD! Walmart in Canada has it for like $3.50. So it's really good. You don't need a lot for each application, because the beads are big, which is why I love it too. The beads are big that, you can actually feel them scratching your feet.
Will always have one in my shower!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I used this on & off throughout the years for my at home pedicures. I just recently experimented w/ this and put to on my KP areas while in the shower. Wow, very nice results. My KP areas were smooth and soft. The scrub helped calm down the reddness of the KP areas and even though you could still see the bumps, they weren't obvious like usual. I coudn't bring myself to spend the $$$ on DDF & Dermadoctor's KP tx. I'm happy w/ the results from this very inexpensive & readily available foot scrub.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Creamy Pumice Foot Scrub on sale at Ulta for under 4.00, I cannot beat that deal. I wish I purchased 2. I used to use another foot scrub, but when the price rose to 15 dollars, and I forgot it at the health club- I had to rethink the value of the product, I love this product it is cheap , great quality , and it does the job. I really like finding products that are not heavily advertised with fashion models, I feel like I am saving money on the marketing budget.
Most importantly my feet feel smoothe.

I gotta say I'm baffled by the 95% repurchase rate for this product! This stuff barely does anything, it does a half ass job of exfoliating my feet. My feet still look ashy and they still have dry spots by the end of the day! I expect the results to last at least two days. I find my home made sugar scrubs are better than this stuff.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this product. definatley has been one that i have repurchased many times over the years. It does what it says, takes off those dead skin celss, and makes my feet feel so smooth and soft. A huge plus is the price, soooo cheap! You can actually feel the real pumice in this, like you are using an pumice stone, but much nicer and great smell! In fact this was BOGOF one day and i had to snatch this up. This is one and probably the only product i have, that my boyfriend likes to use. He says, can you hand me that foot scub stuff and i'll even catch him using it on his own. lol. he even asked if they made a shower gel in this. Which is funny, because he is definately a guy's guy. This scrub is a hit!

This has a berry scent that's a bit like Demeter's Sex on the Beach cologne spray. The scrub itself is a pale lavender that's actually rather pretty to look at; but what's much prettier is the sight of my feet after I have used this. I have never had a particular problem with foot roughness or dryness anywhere but the heels; however, lately my feet have been neglected and I bought this to smooth out the problems I was having. I massaged liberal amounts of this into my feet for several minutes, and rubbed off the dry skin that was left with only a few gentle strokes of a pumice stone (a remarkable feat, no pun intended). My feet are very soft, and with a few coats of OPI's Lincoln Park After Dark to finish the job, are quite lovely. Friends are now envying my pedicure skills (though perhaps paying 3 dollars for a tube of this scrub isn't quite what you would call a skill :-).

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this---based on the raving reviews, I thought it was going to be soooo wonderful. It was "just ok" to me...I'm sticking with my oil and sea salt scrub...it's much more effective. This was maybe just a bit too gentle. Cheap, though...if you want a cheap, gentle scrub...this is a good one.
UPDATE:
In the shower this morning, I was using this and thinking it wasn't really abrasive enough for feet...on a whim, I scrubbed my face (using a lot of water to dilute) and this was GREAT--as good as my HG scrub...Dr. Brandt's Microdermabrasion in a Jar. Huh. The main ingredient is pumice, so I think this is a great alternative to really expensive scrubs for the face--just use a teeny tiny bit and lots of water and you're set.

This is an average-to-good foot scrub. Usually I find most foot scrubs not rough enough for my hardened soles, but this scrub is very exfoliating and has the perfect amount of grittiness. Very good at softening heels. The scent is somewhat off-putting- an artificial plum?