Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I used this on & off throughout the years for my at home pedicures. I just recently experimented w/ this and put to on my KP areas while in the shower. Wow, very nice results. My KP areas were smooth and soft. The scrub helped calm down the reddness of the KP areas and even though you could still see the bumps, they weren't obvious like usual. I coudn't bring myself to spend the $$$ on DDF & Dermadoctor's KP tx. I'm happy w/ the results from this very inexpensive & readily available foot scrub.

I was hopeful that this generously sized 5.3 ounce tube would be an effective replacement for my small tubs of Kerasal pumice foot scrub. I use a tub of Kerasal about every 10 days as I use it every day, and this Freeman product is much cheaper.

Unfortunately, this tube of pumice scrub is just not as good as other pumice scrubs I have used.

Consistency - Freeman foot scrub is thick, but the pumice is sparse. H20 and Kerasal are much more dense.

Fragrance - I used the peppermint and plum formula. It smelled very fruity. I did not like this.

Tube - Dispenses well. I prefer the tube to the Kerasal tub, but Kerasal is probably just too dense with pumice to be in a tube. There is a tremendous difference in pumice count.

Overall, if you are new to foot scrubs, this might be a nice one to try.

If you want fast and predictable results, go with H20 or Kerasal.

With any of these products, consider using a Mr. Pumice purple stone. Apply the scrub, massage it around, then scrub with the Mr. Pumice.

My feet have never been better with the Kerasal and Mr. Pumice.

This product works well. I like to use it on feet, knees, elbows and hands about 2-3 times a week. It makes my skin sooooooooooooo soft.
The price is great around $3.00.

I gotta say I'm baffled by the 95% repurchase rate for this product! This stuff barely does anything, it does a half ass job of exfoliating my feet. My feet still look ashy and they still have dry spots by the end of the day! I expect the results to last at least two days. I find my home made sugar scrubs are better than this stuff.

This is an average-to-good foot scrub. Usually I find most foot scrubs not rough enough for my hardened soles, but this scrub is very exfoliating and has the perfect amount of grittiness. Very good at softening heels. The scent is somewhat off-putting- an artificial plum?

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only scrub that I use on my feet (although I dont use it a lot) and I love it, nice smell, nothing strong or offensive , big tube and great price too. I dont know how effective is the AHA in it but it does a great job in any event.

This are nice foot scrubs, very gritty and come in great scents. Good price, about $3-$4. A fun way to keep your feet in good condition. They all contain triclosan, a anti-bacterial ingredient. Nice. I don't NEED this product, but i often have one in my shower to enjoy.