Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

It's SO GOOD! Walmart in Canada has it for like $3.50. So it's really good. You don't need a lot for each application, because the beads are big, which is why I love it too. The beads are big that, you can actually feel them scratching your feet.
Will always have one in my shower!

I was hopeful that this generously sized 5.3 ounce tube would be an effective replacement for my small tubs of Kerasal pumice foot scrub. I use a tub of Kerasal about every 10 days as I use it every day, and this Freeman product is much cheaper.

Unfortunately, this tube of pumice scrub is just not as good as other pumice scrubs I have used.

Consistency - Freeman foot scrub is thick, but the pumice is sparse. H20 and Kerasal are much more dense.

Fragrance - I used the peppermint and plum formula. It smelled very fruity. I did not like this.

Tube - Dispenses well. I prefer the tube to the Kerasal tub, but Kerasal is probably just too dense with pumice to be in a tube. There is a tremendous difference in pumice count.

Overall, if you are new to foot scrubs, this might be a nice one to try.

If you want fast and predictable results, go with H20 or Kerasal.

With any of these products, consider using a Mr. Pumice purple stone. Apply the scrub, massage it around, then scrub with the Mr. Pumice.

My feet have never been better with the Kerasal and Mr. Pumice.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Creamy Pumice Foot Scrub on sale at Ulta for under 4.00, I cannot beat that deal. I wish I purchased 2. I used to use another foot scrub, but when the price rose to 15 dollars, and I forgot it at the health club- I had to rethink the value of the product, I love this product it is cheap , great quality , and it does the job. I really like finding products that are not heavily advertised with fashion models, I feel like I am saving money on the marketing budget.
Most importantly my feet feel smoothe.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

i've been using this stuff for years and LOVE it. (i also use the diamancel foot buffer if i have been particularly harsh to my tootsies.) this stuff is amazing for every day use in the summer or whenever you need it!. dirt cheap. does a great job.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I really like what this product does for my face and body, but it really doesn't do much for my feet at all! I was tempted to take away a lippie for the fact that my hands take on a mildly "sour acid" stink for hours after I use this scrub. I really am no fan of the smell, especially not the lingering version. That said, if I use a washcloth to apply it and try to avoid my hands coming in direct contact, that solves my problem and you really can't get a better, more spa-perfect exfoliation for the money than you can with this. $3 or less. You can't beat that!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only scrub that I use on my feet (although I dont use it a lot) and I love it, nice smell, nothing strong or offensive , big tube and great price too. I dont know how effective is the AHA in it but it does a great job in any event.

This is a really good basic foot scrub. Thick grit and works well, but no "pazazz" to it - no fancy smell, way to apply, creaminess, etc. Just a basic scrub that really does the job. I use this often when trying to save money.

Great foot scrub and you can't beat the price. I combine this scrub with my foot paddle callus remover and it gets me callus free and keeps my tootsies soft & smooth. I like it esp when I don't feel like going to the salon during the colder months for a monthly pedicure. So this is a good maintance product for me that works well.

This are nice foot scrubs, very gritty and come in great scents. Good price, about $3-$4. A fun way to keep your feet in good condition. They all contain triclosan, a anti-bacterial ingredient. Nice. I don't NEED this product, but i often have one in my shower to enjoy.