Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

I love the smell and it makes my feet silky soft.I got mine in cherry and its working well for me.

want to have baby soft feet? use this!!

~cons~ NOTHING

~pros~ makes u have soft feet, exfoliates all the dead skin on your feet, AND smells good

Love this, I use a pedicure (pumice) stone with this on heels and callouses, really feels good and smells great. Follow with the lotion and you have a great pedi. Can't beat the price.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this everyday, but it doesn't seem to make a difference for my calluses.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Medium

LOVE THIS STUFF! I've been a devotee for years now! I use the peppermint & plum foot scrub everytime I take a shower. It works great! It really makes a difference in the texture of my feet. And what's really funny is I can't keep it away from my husband! He uses it in the shower as well! So it's definately a good product, especially when a guy wants to use it too!

This is the best. I have always done my own pedis at home since I'm never satisfied with how they're done when I pay someone to do them. I always have to buy 3-4 tubes of this at once since it's hard to come by in most places. They are always either sold out or the store just doesn't carry the scrubs. I usually find them at Walmarts when I'm in suburbia. I have found it's best to scrub this onto dry feet before showering. Be sure to get into all the nooks and crannies and rinse off - as well as use a nail brush to get out any excess from the nails. I wear 3.5 - 4" heels on a daily basis and every once in a while I look down to see neglected feet. Now that warmer weather is coming - so will polished toes and cute shoes! I usually spoil my feet with this scrub and slather on cremes for a few days prior to any polishing and it does wonders! I hate that they don't sell this everywhere!!!

I agree with most reviews on here for this one. This is a great scrub for the feet and the rest of the body especially in winter months. It smells nice and it is super cheap. What more can a girl ask for?

Freeman Plum and Peppermint Foot Scrub is an excellent, inexpensive addition to your home pedicaure routine. Paired with the foot soak and the lotion, you can get salon-quality results in your home.

I love how gritty this is; its perfect for dry winter skin. Plus, the smell is wonderful!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Left me very smooooooth. I like to use it to exfoliate before I apply self-tanner. The plum & peppermint kind smells yummy!

This scrub works really well and does help to remove dead skin and makes my feet feel smoother. In fact, it works well enough for my husband to notice a difference without my even having mentioned to him that I did anything. My only complaint is that the pumace that works so well on my feet is harsh on my hands and I can't find a way to use this without getting the pumace all over my hands.