Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

This is the best. I have always done my own pedis at home since I'm never satisfied with how they're done when I pay someone to do them. I always have to buy 3-4 tubes of this at once since it's hard to come by in most places. They are always either sold out or the store just doesn't carry the scrubs. I usually find them at Walmarts when I'm in suburbia. I have found it's best to scrub this onto dry feet before showering. Be sure to get into all the nooks and crannies and rinse off - as well as use a nail brush to get out any excess from the nails. I wear 3.5 - 4" heels on a daily basis and every once in a while I look down to see neglected feet. Now that warmer weather is coming - so will polished toes and cute shoes! I usually spoil my feet with this scrub and slather on cremes for a few days prior to any polishing and it does wonders! I hate that they don't sell this everywhere!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have up always (until this spring) been blessed with soft smooth feet and toes. I bought a pair of boots to wear to my new job at a catering rental supply warehouse (think lots of crate moving, running back and forth and standing 8 hours a day). I wear either thick knit cotton or smart wool socks and my Keen leather boots, and by the end of the day when I take off my shoes- UGH! I really need to wear shoes that breath because when I take the boots off, my feet feel soaked, literally. When I remove my socks they are beyond damp and my feet are slick and disgusting feeling. The skin is very wrinkled and soft like I have been swimming all day. Well, after I shower and dry off, I noticed the skin on my soles has turned to almost a brick like coating and is very tough, hard and dry. :-( No cracking but lots of scaling and peeling. I have used Walgreen's AHA based lotion in the past on my heels if needed, but this looked more, shall we say, serious. I drove to a LDS yesterday looking for this product since I had a sample of the lotion in the past and liked it. The brand new Bartell's did not have ANY foot products there except Dr. Scholls- no thanks. I have a sample of Scholls' lavender smelling foot lotion I got at the NW Women's show last month, and was not too impressed (it does make a good hand creme though!) Then I went to Walgreen's- again, their foot care selection was limited, this time to Sally Hansen's foot care line- I like Sally's line, but um, no. Not what I wanted. I still needed to stop by the old Bartell's as I had a coupon (thanks to the Women's show!) for a free Revon sheer slick lip something, and the first Bartell's I went to was all sold out. Thankfully the older smaller location had tons of colors for my freebie, as well as several foot products- BADA BING!
They had Bare Foot and I got both scrub and lotion, and am I ever glad I did! The scrub is a wonderfully scented mildly thick cream enriched with tons of tiny pumice granules, a invigorating touch of mint and a lovely light plum essence. I used it as soon as I got home last night as I sat on the edge of my tub. I massaged each foot for about four or five minutes, getting every inch and rubbing deeply along the arches where I had noticed the above mentioned flakiness and dryness. My feet tingled and I could feel the effects of the massaging combining with the scent to create relaxation in my legs, back, neck and mind. Sounds corny but its true! I washed each foot, dried them with a warm towel (thank you dryer!) and then went to my room to apply the lotion. I smoothed in on and into the skin, and then slipped on some white cotton ankle socks. Woke up this morning and checked the tootsies- PERFECT! Excellent scent, no dryness, no skin patches, no hard rough areas, and that was just after ONE use! I cannot wait to use it again this morning, and after reading another reviewer's comment on diluting it to make a face scrub- I will definitely try that as I am yet to find facial scrub that I enjoy, not to mention the fact that I rarely use facial scrubs, therefore hate shelling out $$$ for high end products that I will use only a few times a year. I ended up using my Jason apricot scrub on my body and feet-too grainy and I like Bare Foot's scent and texture much better. This is my HG foot care 'system' for me and I hope they never discontinue it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Left me very smooooooth. I like to use it to exfoliate before I apply self-tanner. The plum & peppermint kind smells yummy!

LOVE THIS!!! I almost died when I couldn't find it for a while when they where changing the packaging. I use this not only on my feet but everywhere else! Except my face. It makes my skin glow and feel super soft and after I rince it off and use my other soap it feels so lathery and nice. Have tryed many others and nothing compares!

i have this in peppermint plum along with the gel and lotion. i love all three products when used in a trio. soaking in the gel, using the scrub along with a pumice stone, and the lotion afterwards. great scent, not overpowering, but relaxing. exfoliates well leaving feet smooth.