Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have used two of these Freeman Foot scrubs. The first one I used was the peppermint and plum, the scent of which I was not a fan of. The second one is the Lemon +Sage foot scrub. It has a light lemon herbal scent that I find pleasant. The two other Freeman foot scrubs are coconut scent and vanilla scent. I like that pumice is used in these products to exfoliate. The formula is creamy and easy to use. I use this on both my hands and feet weekly. An affordable effective product.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Hands down the best foot scrub to use with pumice. Ive tried switching it up and NOTHING compares. They all suck. You dont get that scrub feeling and that amazing clean feeling that you get after you use this. It just feels so greeeeaaaat!

The package is colourful and interesting for sure, but the formula is just not thick enough for a product that is sold as a scrub- it just doesn't have enough substance. Even if you intend to use it more like a moisturizer, there are better products available.

I have used the Freemans foot scrubs with pumice for many years and found them very effective at keeping my feet soft and fresh. I raved about these products to anyone who listened and often gave tubes away to friends; they loved this stuff too!

I recently travelled to Johannesburg where I spotted a load of Freeman's products in one of the larger drugstores and promptly bought an armful of Bare Foot tubes to keep me going for a while.

Now, the packaging has changed in colour/design somewhat since my last purchase (that seems to happen a lot with this company) but I never expected the product to change that much! I finished an old tube of Peppermint and Plum last night and started a new one from my recent purchase. The difference was unbelievable! The old one is creamy but very gritty and rough. Only a small amount was needed to work at getting the hard skin off. The new one is all cream and hardly any grit. I felt like I was massaging my feet with a slimy body lotion. It did nothing at all and adding more is hopeless. I now have to think up a way to use these up, perhaps by adding some sugar or salt, and once they are finished I am done with Freeman ... unless they bring the old formula back. Grrrrrrrr :o( One star for pretty packaging and one star for a nice smell!

I love the smell and it makes my feet silky soft.I got mine in cherry and its working well for me.

want to have baby soft feet? use this!!

~cons~ NOTHING

~pros~ makes u have soft feet, exfoliates all the dead skin on your feet, AND smells good

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I used this on & off throughout the years for my at home pedicures. I just recently experimented w/ this and put to on my KP areas while in the shower. Wow, very nice results. My KP areas were smooth and soft. The scrub helped calm down the reddness of the KP areas and even though you could still see the bumps, they weren't obvious like usual. I coudn't bring myself to spend the $$$ on DDF & Dermadoctor's KP tx. I'm happy w/ the results from this very inexpensive & readily available foot scrub.

I was hopeful that this generously sized 5.3 ounce tube would be an effective replacement for my small tubs of Kerasal pumice foot scrub. I use a tub of Kerasal about every 10 days as I use it every day, and this Freeman product is much cheaper.

Unfortunately, this tube of pumice scrub is just not as good as other pumice scrubs I have used.

Consistency - Freeman foot scrub is thick, but the pumice is sparse. H20 and Kerasal are much more dense.

Fragrance - I used the peppermint and plum formula. It smelled very fruity. I did not like this.

Tube - Dispenses well. I prefer the tube to the Kerasal tub, but Kerasal is probably just too dense with pumice to be in a tube. There is a tremendous difference in pumice count.

Overall, if you are new to foot scrubs, this might be a nice one to try.

If you want fast and predictable results, go with H20 or Kerasal.

With any of these products, consider using a Mr. Pumice purple stone. Apply the scrub, massage it around, then scrub with the Mr. Pumice.

My feet have never been better with the Kerasal and Mr. Pumice.

This product works well. I like to use it on feet, knees, elbows and hands about 2-3 times a week. It makes my skin sooooooooooooo soft.
The price is great around $3.00.

This is my HG foot scrub, the combination of peppermint & plum is a nice refreshing scent. I usually use it about three times a week and it keeps my feet soft. I love it!